Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooos-day, June 1, 2010 ~ Back to the grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I'm gonna miss the show, so I might as when get this started. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm gonna miss the show, so I might as when get this started. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

No, I spent the entire weekend sick, and in bed sleeping.
Well, other then Satruday night at Applebees, trying to force a few beers into me.
Speaking of, did you find out if your Applebees carries the fights?
I listened to O&A this morning, and they were playing clips of Diff'nt Strokes.

If you don't remember the episode at Mr. Harpers Bike shop......
[youtube]6ayQOTO968I[/youtube]

this is so bizarre :roflmao:
Hey everyone..... :yawn: :yawn: I'm very tired and this is the starting of a very busy week...dentist and doctor appts., fence people coming to give estimates...etc.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm gonna miss the show, so I might as when get this started. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

Well, other then Satruday night at Applebees, trying to force a few beers into me.

Nope, we had his daughter and he didn't want to take her out that late, so I didn't even bother looking into it.

How were the fights? Anything good happen?
:yawn: I forgot to check for spiders in my shoes this morning.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Nope, we had his daughter and he didn't want to take her out that late, so I didn't even bother looking into it.

How were the fights? Anything good happen?

For the last fight, the first time we went to Applebees, there was a family there, with kids, for the whole fight. Yeah, the kids were sleeping at their table.
Nothing too special, most of the fights went to the judges decisions.
My friend kept trying to convince me why I should like Rampage and hate Rashad. I just kept telling him I might hate Rashad, but I kinda hate Rampage too. With that stupid look he always has on his face and that fuck-tarded howl that he does. I was really hoping they'd both get knocked out somehow.
LeNeve Wrote::yawn: I forgot to check for spiders in my shoes this morning.

It's been nice knowing you.
Brampton Wrote:I listened to O&A this morning, and they were playing clips of Diff'nt Strokes.

If you don't remember the episode at Mr. Harpers Bike shop......
[youtube]6ayQOTO968I[/youtube]

this is so bizarre :roflmao:

I vaguely.. vaguely remember that.
Chip Wrote:For the last fight, the first time we went to Applebees, there was a family there, with kids, for the whole fight. Yeah, the kids were sleeping at their table.
Nothing too special, most of the fights went to the judges decisions.
My friend kept trying to convince me why I should like Rampage and hate Rashad. I just kept telling him I might hate Rashad, but I kinda hate Rampage too. With that stupid look he always has on his face and that fuck-tarded howl that he does. I was really hoping they'd both get knocked out somehow.

Rashad is an MSU boy. I actually like both of them.

There was no way we were taking an 8yr old out that late. I'd order up the ppv first, but most everyone had gone out of town.
You know, I actually miss shows like Diff'ent Strokes.. They were like after school specials. Really, if you have a family, that's the type of show you wanted to watch. Facts of Life, the Cosby Show :rock: , Growing Pains, Family Ties... Those were quality TV!
Morning all,

I may be around today depending on what's going on. At the beginning of the month I told my husband I was going to take our son's birthday off and take him to the zoo. He worked that day and told me to take off the next day instead... so here I am on the day that I took off and he just left for work...
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all,

I may be around today depending on what's going on. At the beginning of the month I told my husband I was going to take our son's birthday off and take him to the zoo. He worked that day and told me to take off the next day instead... so here I am on the day that I took off and he just left for work...

Can you and your little guy still go to the zoo???
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all,

Can you and your little guy still go to the zoo???

Jim wants me to wait for him... I will because if I don't I will have to deal with a grumpy man for at least two or three days...
I'm listening to O&A and they're making fun of people who tweet inspirational quotes, which is understandable but whoever said they're really negative is right. They'll never be mistaken for "nice guys"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19