Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooos-day, June 1, 2010 ~ Back to the grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:new pillows rock.
Best purchase I ever made.

get some 1000 thread count sheets.
Way ahead of you.
[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=689&filename=xjru...&ysize=640]
Rich is so racist...it's funny....he is so f'ed up sometimes.... Confusedlap:
michaelangelo Wrote:[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=689&filename=xjru...&ysize=640]

I swear, yesterday, I saw this old, short, fat, creepy guy wearing that same shirt at Walmart.
I'm getting hungry now with this bbq talk.
Iva13 Wrote:Rich is so racist...it's funny....he is so f'ed up sometimes.... Confusedlap:

This is why I like him, sometimes anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Rich is so racist...it's funny....he is so f'ed up sometimes.... Confusedlap:

This is why I like him, sometimes anyway.

Me too...
I'll take over for Jdubb today......"you're in slow motion upstate".....F-off Rich and Covino :finger:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'll take over for Jdubb today......"you're in slow motion upstate".....F-off Rich and Covino :finger:

No need, I'm here.
Brian in NY Wrote:I'll take over for Jdubb today......"you're in slow motion upstate".....F-off Rich and Covino :finger:

:thanks: Brian!!!
michaelangelo Wrote:[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=689&filename=xjru...&ysize=640]

My kids bought me that shirt...
I had my first Bubba Burger this weekend...it was good, but people say OMG THEY ARE THE BEST HAMBURGER YOU WILL EVER HAVE....I say not so much...
LeNeve Wrote:I'm getting hungry now with this bbq talk.

so i was. i am now about to have a black angus burger with sharp cheddar & a sesame seed bun. all made in oklahoma!
I would rather go to a Covino bbq, than a big stupid texas bbq.
Saturday night we smoked about 5 pounds of pork ribs with a carolina BBQ sauce... tasty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19