Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 05-28-10 -- Let's Get This Party Started!!!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Where is everyone?
i'm your hukleberry
Great line from a great movie. Val Kilmer is pretty damn good actor. Too bad he's a total weirdo.Good morning Iva.

One of my all time favorite movies, too. I love Tombstone.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Mostly London with day trips to Paris, Italy, Scotland. I told her a few weeks ago that I'm having a hard time comprehending the $$$ that we are going to blow, in 10 days, that we have been saving for so long!!!

I hear ya, but you have to look at it like this could be a once in a lifetime trip...sounds like a GREAT 10 days!!! and besides, that what you were saving the $ for!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Mostly London with day trips to Paris, Italy, Scotland. I told her a few weeks ago that I'm having a hard time comprehending the $$$ that we are going to blow, in 10 days, that we have been saving for so long!!!

That is how I always feel. I rarely take vacations for that reason. Seems like a huge waste of money.
eddieyourdj Wrote:After today just 4 more work days 'til NYC. I know I sound like a bore, but you have to understand how big it is for a big ol' hillbilly like me to hit up New York. Those city folk are going to eat me alive...ha!!!

I'm considering hitchhiking my way there... Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

That is how I always feel. I rarely take vacations for that reason. Seems like a huge waste of money.

But the memories you will have for a lifetime!!! Everyone needs a good vacation...life is too short. (I hate that saying) but it's true!!!
There is a line that Doc holiday says afew times in Tombstone. "your a daisy if you do" I don't get that. Is he calling people fags or what?
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

But the memories you will have for a lifetime!!! Everyone needs a good vacation...life is too short. (I hate that saying) but it's true!!!

I can watch travel channel and have the same memories.
If you call in sick the day before or after a holiday, you don't get holiday pay... :Flaming:
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:After today just 4 more work days 'til NYC. I know I sound like a bore, but you have to understand how big it is for a big ol' hillbilly like me to hit up New York. Those city folk are going to eat me alive...ha!!!

Instead of your thumb you could just push your tatertots out and I'm sure you will have no problem getting there... :j/k: I couldn't resist...sorry B, you know I love ya ;-)

I should justy get my check next friday and vanish for a week.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I can watch travel channel and have the same memories.

It's not the same.... ;-)
LeNeve Wrote:

You could pick B up on the way! Big Grin
eddieyourdj Wrote:If you call in sick the day before or after a holiday, you don't get holiday pay... :Flaming:

We are not allowed, supposedly to take vacation around the paid holidays. I don't think it is enforced though. We only have 7 people that work here.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You could pick B up on the way! Big Grin

I could do that.
our PTO is stupid here at the hospital, we get plenty of time, but they lump all of the holidays, PTO all in one group, so when there is a holiday you have to remember that it comes out of your PTO, its gay
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM