Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool iPad stuff
Here's a couple of things I did with my iPad, iPhone and MacBook tonight

SNES HD - play Super Nintendo Games on your iPad using the iPhone as a controller

[Image: IMG_8462.jpg]
[Image: IMG_8460.jpg]

Use the iPad as an extra montior, you can drag programs over and control them from our iPad or from your MacBook

[Image: IMG_8466.jpg]

Watch your home TV or DVR via Sling Box

[Image: IMG_8469.jpg]
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
That's actually pretty cool.

I think my next laptop might be a mac. Not sure yet.

If someone gave me an ipad, I would use it I am sure. I want no part of an iphone though, mainly b/c of AT&T, when it comes to Verizon this fall, we will see what it is all about, maybe I will test one as a second phone if they are cheap.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Cool stuff bro! I saw a youtube video of some pretty sweet virtual turntables on the Ipad! I don't see a need to have on at this time, but def. some dope features!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I'm assuming you have already JB'd the ipad?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:I'm assuming you have already JB'd the ipad?
Spiritjb.com jailbreaks every apple device in less than 30 seconds
Pete Nice Wrote:That's actually pretty cool.

I think my next laptop might be a mac. Not sure yet.

If someone gave me an ipad, I would use it I am sure. I want no part of an iphone though, mainly b/c of AT&T, when it comes to Verizon this fall, we will see what it is all about, maybe I will test one as a second phone if they are cheap.
Refurbushed MacBooks are $759
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://store.apple.com/us/product/FC207LL/A?mco=MTU5MjkwMjk">http://store.apple.com/us/product/FC207 ... TU5MjkwMjk</a><!-- m -->

New Macbooks are $999 and now they have a promo - buy a Mac and get a free 8GB iPod touch or pay $100 for the 32GB iPod touch.

Always ask for the student discount ($100 off).
You can say you're a student or the parent of a student or a teacher.

Once you go Mac you'll never go back!

P.S.
AT&T has been great for me in my area.
I am also able to broadcast the 3G signal from my iPhone and send it out as a wifi signal via MyWi with good speeds.
I guess the AT&T issue is regional.
BigFan Wrote:
have you changed your phone from Blackrain to Spirit jb? I'm considering doing this, not sure if its gonna fuck anything up. I like how I have my phone set now, but it would be nice to have it untethered
BigFan Wrote:Refurbushed MacBooks are $759
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://store.apple.com/us/product/FC207LL/A?mco=MTU5MjkwMjk">http://store.apple.com/us/product/FC207 ... TU5MjkwMjk</a><!-- m -->

New Macbooks are $999 and now they have a promo - buy a Mac and get a free 8GB iPod touch or pay $100 for the 32GB iPod touch.

I'm getting a laptop when my brother returns to school. I can pick one up for 500. The students buy new ones, then after 2 years the school buys them back, fixes, wipes them clean and resells them. I figured for 500 what the hell, plus it will be the aluminum ones this year
Very cool!
Derick Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
have you changed your phone from Blackrain to Spirit jb? I'm considering doing this, not sure if its gonna fuck anything up. I like how I have my phone set now, but it would be nice to have it untethered
once Spirits jailbreak came out I updated to 3.1.3 and then jailbroke it with Spirit. No issues
Love the SNES setup.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
[Image: 5302.jpg]
ipads suck 5 for Joe :high5:

I have a netbook, and there is nothing I can not do on it. I would take an ipad if someone gave it to me for free, but no reason to spend money on it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:ipads suck 5 for Joe :high5:

I have a netbook, and there is nothing I can not do on it. I would take an ipad if someone gave it to me for free, but no reason to spend money on it.

But, the iPad is Apple.
That means it's cool, and cool people have it.
And it's changing the world...
:crank:

Sorry, I just don't get the love for it.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:ipads suck 5 for Joe :high5:

But, the iPad is Apple.
That means it's cool, and cool people have it.
And it's changing the world...
:crank:

Sorry, I just don't get the love for it.

Apple has made itself into a hype-machine... ipods are $100 and up.. I can get a nice Sansa that works great for $30 and even cheaper.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IPAD Jersey_Mike 17 6,287 04-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster