Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday - 5-27-10 - And the winner of American Idol is..
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And I tried O&A again this morning. They were talking about how stupid "Kids Say the Darndest Things" was.
Is that all they do? Toilet humor and talk about how stupid everything is?

Happy Birthday Chip!

I am listening to O&A right now, I don't get the appeal. Does it get better?

Thanks!

I don't think so. I turn them on from time to time on my drive to work. And it's always been the same thing. They talk about how something sucks. Or how stupid someone is. And then they throw in some over the top 'joke'. Like on the Kids Say the Darndest things spot, I think it was Norton, told one of those 'jokes' about a kid telling a story of his dad killing his mom in the bath tub with a hammer. And they all thought it was hilarious.
Really? Wtf
Chip Wrote:Awww, thanks guys.
I was confused there for a minute, I didn't remember putting my birthday into my account here.

And I tried O&A again this morning. They were talking about how stupid "Kids Say the Darndest Things" was.

HAPPY BurfDAY, Chip!!! :boobs: You don't need to put information in here, we have ways of knowing..........

I think that IS all they do. I am kinda over them already.. Plus, what kind of trailer-trash nimrod calls in so they can cuss at his 9 yr old kid?!?!?! Granted, I do swear and probably more than I really should, but NO WAY would I allow a child to talk like that NOR do I talk like that around children.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Simon Cowell!!!

I hope that means the end of Idol.
But, I'm going to guess that they'll try a season or 2 with some half-assed replacement.

You mean like Howie Mandel?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
:yawn: I need some coffee.... :yawn:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And I tried O&A again this morning. They were talking about how stupid "Kids Say the Darndest Things" was.

Happy Birthday Chip!

I am listening to O&A right now, I don't get the appeal. Does it get better?

It's been 4 days with no improvement so far... Of course, I have to keep one hand on the friggin volume... I can let minimal swearing through without raising eyebrows, but "eff this and effin eff that" and the boss starts to glare at me.. :?
I HATE PIE!!
the hospital decided to jack up the price of mt dew. $3.51 for 2 20oz bottles
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:the hospital decided to jack up the price of mt dew. $3.51 for 2 20oz bottles

Still 50 cents a can here.
1.00 for a mt dew bottle from the machine.
The west coast Howard Stern feed starts right when I get to work, so O&A don't stand a chance around here.
I have to use the bathroom, but everyone is kind of working over by the bathrooms. I can't go if I think people saw me go in there. Weird I know.
Derick Wrote:the hospital decided to jack up the price of mt dew. $3.51 for 2 20oz bottles

We pay $0.85 for a can here. And I heard that Meijers has 24-pks for $4 plus deposit.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:1.00 for a mt dew bottle from the machine.
I did a cost comparrison, I'll be buying a 1L bottle for $2.2? instead
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
1.50 for the liter bottle here at the gas station. 1.00 for 2 liter at the grocery store.
LeNeve Wrote:I have to use the bathroom, but everyone is kind of working over by the bathrooms. I can't go if I think people saw me go in there. Weird I know.

I do that... I don't like to walk over the bathroom when there are a bunch of people up here.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:

It's free where I work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM