Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did they go?
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hmmmmm, Vanilla Ice?
One hit wonder, no???

On my way to the Tiger game Saturday night, we passed a little concert hall. And Vanilla Ice was on the maquee. Aug 14th. I'm going to try and get my friends to go.
2 years ago my dad and I were on our way home from the Woodward Dream Cruise, and we went to eat at the cracker barrell. While we were there, vanilla ice and his "posse" showed up. My dad asked me who he is cause everyone was making a big deal........ I said it was no-one :roflmao:

Hey, he did do that awesome song "Boom" with the Bloodhound Gang kinda recently.
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hmmmmm, Vanilla Ice?
One hit wonder, no???

On my way to the Tiger game Saturday night, we passed a little concert hall. And Vanilla Ice was on the maquee. Aug 14th. I'm going to try and get my friends to go.
I do like the metal version of Ice Ice Baby.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Anyone know what became of Offspring? It seems like I haven't heard anything about them lately.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone know what became of Offspring? It seems like I haven't heard anything about them lately.

They're opening for Vanilla Ice at Blondies in Detroit.
You should come down...

But seriously, they just put out an album a year or so ago. With Hammerhead on it, and I think there was another single or two.
They're still around.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone know what became of Offspring? It seems like I haven't heard anything about them lately.

They're opening for Vanilla Ice at Blondies in Detroit.
You should come down...

But seriously, they just put out an album a year or so ago. With Hammerhead on it, and I think there was another single or two.
They're still around.
Hammerhead 5 :high5: Love that song.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]