Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-26-10 --> I really don't want to be at work....
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning...!!!!!

You sound a little too excited.
I've only been up for 3 hours, it's too early for that.
Sssshhh

Iva, is way too excited, she must've seen the leather pants this morning
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i am the proud owner of a brand new pair............

of leather pants

Um... Why??
Going to the race track, and you need to have full leathers, I perfer to have a 1 pc suit, but since I already had the coat it was cheaper to buy the pants (they zip into the coat, so its 1 pc), boots, helmet, gauntlet gloves. Now I have all the gear required, just need to safety wire a couple things on my bike this weekend, and pack some food and water. then ready to go

What do you have to safety wire on your bike?
I feel like Dicky Doo.. I watched CSI for the first time yesterday and I am hooked. and feel like I discovered something new
DaveP Wrote:I feel like Dicky Doo.. I watched CSI for the first time yesterday and I am hooked. and feel like I discovered something new

Miami or Vegas? I like both of them. If they have a marathon I will watch all day.
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I feel like Dicky Doo.. I watched CSI for the first time yesterday and I am hooked. and feel like I discovered something new

Miami or Vegas? I like both of them. If they have a marathon I will watch all day.

Miami.. david carouso kinda acts like a douche, in the cliche tv cop way, but the show is entertaining
Natalia Boa Vista. :wanker:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Miami.. david carouso kinda acts like a douche, in the cliche tv cop way, but the show is entertaining

I never really liked CSI... but if I am awake at two am and it's on tv... I'll watch it.
LeNeve Wrote:Natalia Boa Vista. :wanker:

fuckin right

[Image: blocks_image_0_1.jpg]
LeNeve she did really good!!!! Way to go Abby!!!!!....my niece turned 4 in Feb...I hate that she is growing up....I want her to stay little. ;-)
DaveP Wrote:

fuckin right

[Image: blocks_image_0_1.jpg]
She was married to John O'Hurley at one time. That is kind of weird.
Iva13 Wrote:LeNeve she did really good!!!! Way to go Abby!!!!!....my niece turned 4 in Feb...I hate that she is growing up....I want her to stay little. ;-)

give her coffee and cigarettes, that will keep her little
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

fuckin right
She was married to John O'Hurley at one time. That is kind of weird.

no shit, fucking Jay Peterman?
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning...!!!!!

You sound a little too excited.
I've only been up for 3 hours, it's too early for that.
Sssshhh

Iva, is way too excited, she must've seen the leather pants this morning

Grose.
LeNeve Wrote:How old were you when you rode a bike without training wheels?

My little girl turned 4 a couple months ago. Last night she told me to take her training wheels off her bike. I took them off, totally expecting to see her fall and cry. I started her out one time and she never fell. I never had to help her get going again either. I was totally shocked.

Nice :clap:

I was about 5 or 6. And knightryda's daughter just learned last year at 7.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i am the proud owner of a brand new pair............

of leather pants

Um... Why??

Cause, you know, they come in handy when you're on your knees a lot. In leather pants...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, December 1, 2015 ~ Can't Work Beckster 9 200 12-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, Dec 29, 2014 ~ Don't Want To Work Beckster 10 476 12-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  June 12, 2014 Thursday ~ No work Tomorrow Beckster 13 380 06-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues NussieT 100 1,940 03-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 1/15/14...Finally some work to do Derick 25 505 01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work. Joe 173 810 12-02-2013, 11:30 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week Beckster 105 1,755 11-26-2013, 06:51 PM
  Friday 12/28...Starting to love 3 day work weeks. Derick 137 1,425 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  12/27/2012....back to work Brampton 189 1,650 12-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Indiansfan
  Thursday - 03/24/2011- It's mail it in to work day Hondo 209 1,959 03-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice