Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5-25 24 series finale hangover day
eddieyourdj Wrote:Spot is the man, but I think Rich threw him under the bus with this pre-game show. Spot's forte' is PROducing! Step outside the box and listen as a new newbie. We get it, but others don't! He is a vital part of the show, but he knows what role he plays. I don't sense that he is comfortable...I'm just sayin'!!!
He was definitely thrown into a tough shituation. It should help take his mind off the break-up though.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:24 was a dumb show. I can't believe it was on for a that long. I never watched a full episode. Or any parts actually.

If you have never watched it, how can you judge it?
I've tried, and like lost, I just either didn't get it/like it. Just not my steez

This is the most I've ever seen of 24...

[Image: x2_15c643d]
The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Started listening to Opie and Anthony about 20 minutes ago. Not as bad as yesterday, not really funny, but they are ripping hard on Sex and the City and I can hop on board that train.

They are also making fun of Stern for going to the premier of Sex and the City 2 last night. Funny stuff actually.

I tried them again for a littlet bit this morning coming into work.
They were talking about Twitter. And then for a minute or two on Sex and the City.
I just don't get them. Is their whole show based on how stupid people are and how everything sucks?
I was listening to them this morning during a Stern break, they are a little too negative, always bitching never seem to have anything good to say about anything. I don't need that in the morning.....or for the rest of my day for that matter

I might give them another try or 2, if there's nothing else on at the moment. But I'm really not expecting to hear anything different.
I'm pretty sure O&A are just idiots. And Norton too.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:24 was a dumb show. I can't believe it was on for a that long. I never watched a full episode. Or any parts actually.

If you have never watched it, how can you judge it?

I guess I watched the first 15 minutes of the first episode. I am not a fan of watching tv at all really. So a show has to be phenomenal to catch my interest. Entourage is one of a few shows I like.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:BP amoco trucks to work on today.
Keep your eyes peeled for oil leaks

You know what. One has an oil leak, and one has a exhaust leak. :roflmao: :roflmao:
When the driver comes back to pick it up, just give him a junk shot and apologize for not being able to fix the oil leak.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Spot is the man, but I think Rich threw him under the bus with this pre-game show. Spot's forte' is PROducing! Step outside the box and listen as a new newbie. We get it, but others don't! He is a vital part of the show, but he knows what role he plays. I don't sense that he is comfortable...I'm just sayin'!!!

I can't say I disagree. I think that Spot should fill the time from 10:30ish to 11AM and then the show should start.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time.

I'm pretty sure you have been...
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

You know what. One has an oil leak, and one has a exhaust leak. :roflmao: :roflmao:
When the driver comes back to pick it up, just give him a junk shot and apologize for not being able to fix the oil leak.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That would be great. Or at least tell the guy that the only way to fix the oil leak is a junk shot.

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time.

Your right, I have been wasting my time to verify that I am always right.

Chip Wrote:

:? I don't like word problems.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Your right, I have been wasting my time to verify that I am always right.

You're the most humble man I know Pete.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

give him some golf balls and cut a couple tires up, then say sorry I couldnt fix it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I am gonna be offline until noon. See yinz guys then.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve