Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am convinced
Rich Davis is a Guido, he owns an IROC and hangs by the Jersey Shore.
What convinced me?
He defended himself about his tight shirt today.
Anyone who sacrifices comfort for looks and impressions, is a Guido by my book.
Dont light a match near his head, It will cause a conflagration that would make Hiroshima look like a spark.
Ease up on the hair spray dude...

Discuss... :rant:
Listen to Theoneboard Radio
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->
mongo Wrote:Rich Davis is a Guido, he owns an IROC and hangs by the Jersey Shore.
What convinced me?
Dont light a match near his head, It will cause a conflagration that would make Hiroshima look like a spark.

Maybe a couple of guido qualities but definitely not a guido. Trust me, I see them every weekend around here and they are spreading from the Jersey shore to other parts of the tri-state area, probably coming to a bar/beach/tanning salon near you soon.
edoblin Wrote:
mongo Wrote:Rich Davis is a Guido, he owns an IROC and hangs by the Jersey Shore.
What convinced me?

Maybe a couple of guido qualities but definitely not a guido. Trust me, I see them every weekend around here and they are spreading from the Jersey shore to other parts of the tri-state area, probably coming to a bar/beach/tanning salon near you soon.

Coming from Jersey I can say that's he's not a guido. Wearing a medium shirt may mean that he needs help though.
Compared to Covino, he's not even close.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:Compared to Covino, he's not even close.

I agree. Rich is more like a police officer, that is off duty. Those guys always wear tiny shirts.
He's the metrosexual guy ever! A hairstyle shy of the fauxhawk.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!