Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 5-21 Make sure to leash your elephant
Oh no I don't know how to get my double post fixed....I hope Derick doesn't see this :?
Spotcenter is usually on around 11 pm est. I only caught one interaction between him and his mom but it wasn't quite like Wallowitz but similar. It can be entertaining, I'm pretty sure Sara being there increased the number of people who watched. The chat is annoying because it goes too fast and there are a lot of douchey people on there.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I also picked up two anonymous haters, one I am sure was Jerkman, the other one I am thinking was either Derick or Brampton.

They don't call 'em Dick Neck and Shit Mouth Idiot for nothing.
Wasn't me, I only hate on the hosts :poke:
AirHej Wrote:What time did Spotcenter take place last night? What were Rich and Sara still doing in the office at that time? I really should tune in at some point.

So does Phyllis scream at Spot the way Wallowitz's mother screams at him on "Big Bang Theory?"

I think it started at 11 and went to about 1215.

I don't think Rich sleeps a lot at night. b/c there is no way he got to sleep before 1:30AM and he said he had to be up at 5:30AM.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:Oh no I don't know how to get my double post fixed....I hope Derick doesn't see this :?
iva iva iva....

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I also picked up two anonymous haters, one I am sure was Jerkman, the other one I am thinking was either Derick or Brampton.

i'm trying to make new facebook friends
michaelangelo Wrote:Spotcenter is usually on around 11 pm est. I only caught one interaction between him and his mom but it wasn't quite like Wallowitz but similar. It can be entertaining, I'm pretty sure Sara being there increased the number of people who watched. The chat is annoying because it goes too fast and there are a lot of douchey people on there.

Ron was there when I had the two anonymous haters.

Ron, how did you make yourself not show up on the list of people in the chat room? When I left, you commented, but all night you were never listed as a member of the chat room?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I think it's so pussy to hate on someone anonymously. If your gonna do it, and do it well, don't you want people to know it is you doing it?

I did a phenomenal job of hating on jerkman last night. I want to make sure I get the credit for it.

Of course the two haters I had were not very good at it at all.

Pete Nice Wrote:I think it's so pussy to hate on someone anonymously. If your gonna do it, and do it well, don't you want people to know it is you doing it?

I did a phenomenal job of hating on jerkman last night. I want to make sure I get the credit for it.

That's probably why the did it anonymously.
They've probably learned from past experiences that it's just easier for them that way.
Pete Nice Wrote:I think it's so pussy to hate on someone anonymously. If your gonna do it, and do it well, don't you want people to know it is you doing it?

if I'm gonna hate on you, I will make sure you know its me, that way you can hate back
I might have a mt. dew this morning.
White Zombie. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:Spotcenter is usually on around 11 pm est. I only caught one interaction between him and his mom but it wasn't quite like Wallowitz but similar. It can be entertaining, I'm pretty sure Sara being there increased the number of people who watched. The chat is annoying because it goes too fast and there are a lot of douchey people on there.

Ron, how did you make yourself not show up on the list of people in the chat room? When I left, you commented, but all night you were never listed as a member of the chat room?

I just clicked the link from twitter and did the /Nick thing. I have a ustream account but I didn't log in at all. I also arrived with about 10 minutes left so I missed a lot of it. Spot actually recorded last nights spotcenter if anyone cares to watch it. Or ogle at Sara.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I just clicked the link from twitter and did the /Nick thing. I have a ustream account but I didn't log in at all. I also arrived with about 10 minutes left so I missed a lot of it. Spot actually recorded last nights spotcenter if anyone cares to watch it. Or ogle at Sara.

what is the /nick thing?

Rich actually showed a picture on his phone at one point of Sara's ass in booty shorts.

Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

i'm trying to make new facebook friends

Sure, ones that'll send your woman FV gifts.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip