Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 5-21 Make sure to leash your elephant
What goes on during Spotcenter? I tuned in once or twice I think it was last year when he was still living with Sterger and they teased her being on the show.

On a side note, is anyone watching The Daily Line? That show is BRUTAL. There is no set time slot either. It's on after cycling and hockey. One night it was on live at 1am, the other night at 10pm. If they want ratings, they gotta get Sterger dressed in skanky outfits.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:What goes on during Spotcenter? I tuned in once or twice I think it was last year when he was still living with Sterger and they teased her being on the show.

On a side note, is anyone watching The Daily Line? That show is BRUTAL. There is no set time slot either. It's on after cycling and hockey. One night it was on live at 1am, the other night at 10pm. If they want ratings, they gotta get Sterger dressed in skanky outfits.

Spot sits there, drinks wine, and basically just answers all the questions or respond to the comments in the chat. Phyllis usually bitches at him for drinking too much or being too loud. Peanut, the dog, usually makes an appearance also.
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, are you ever going to get your blackberry messenger fixed? What is the issue? Can you just download it again?

Yeah maybe today.
AirHej Wrote:TGIF DBN! Can't wait to hear the show today to see what went down with Covino and Layla when he got home.

Yeah, hopefully they talk about it.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGIF!!! :happy: Unfortunately, I am going to miss the entire damn show today Confusedad: ... I have to help out on the floor all afternoon. I hate jalapenos, but I guess people who eat at BK disagree with me.

I had a really bad experience with jalapenos once about 7 years ago.
Or, more like Jalapenos juice. A lot of it.
And, well, $20 and 7 years later, I still can't taste one without wanting to throw up.

I've had my water bottle laced with that crap. Your mouth doesn't stop burning. There is a chemical reaction with the water that is treacherous.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGIF!!! :happy: Unfortunately, I am going to miss the entire damn show today Confusedad: ... I have to help out on the floor all afternoon. I hate jalapenos, but I guess people who eat at BK disagree with me.

I had a really bad experience with jalapenos once about 7 years ago.
Or, more like Jalapenos juice. A lot of it.
And, well, $20 and 7 years later, I still can't taste one without wanting to throw up.

I've had my water bottle laced with that crap. Your mouth doesn't stop burning. There is a chemical reaction with the water that is treacherous.

Awesome.
But there was no water with me.
I still can't think about it without wanting to puke.
its shot day today Confusedad:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:its shot day today Confusedad:

Line 'em up.
AirHej Wrote:What goes on during Spotcenter? I tuned in once or twice I think it was last year when he was still living with Sterger and they teased her being on the show.

Usually spot is at home and drinking and reveals some juicy details.

Last night they were in the office and Rich and Sara were there. Sara is pretty amusing on Spotcenter. Rich was busy working on something else, not sure what, I think his wedding invitations.

I actually like it better when it is at Spot's house, it seems like they get too silly when it is at the office.

Daily Line is horrific. Like you said, Sterger in skanky clothes is the way to go, no other reason to watch as the show itself is horrible.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:TGIF DBN! Can't wait to hear the show today to see what went down with Covino and Layla when he got home.

I am willing to bet that it is not nearly the issue that people think it is. Hopefully Covino went home and gave her some sweet Latino lovin and all is good.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Hey Good morning everyone!...I won't be around today either...I took off today and have to go to my Mom's house to be w/her. I'll do her grocery shopping and sit w/her a while...I'll check in if I can...Have a Great Day!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I am willing to bet that it is not nearly the issue that people think it is. Hopefully Covino went home and gave her some sweet Latino lovin and all is good.

I hope you're right. She seemed to just disappear after the break yesterday...no goodbyes or anything. I got the feeling that she was pissed or sad and just left.
What time did Spotcenter take place last night? What were Rich and Sara still doing in the office at that time? I really should tune in at some point.

So does Phyllis scream at Spot the way Wallowitz's mother screams at him on "Big Bang Theory?"
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:What time did Spotcenter take place last night? What were Rich and Sara still doing in the office at that time? I really should tune in at some point.

So does Phyllis scream at Spot the way Wallowitz's mother screams at him on "Big Bang Theory?"

That's exactly how I picture it!!! :roflmao:
AirHej Wrote:What time did Spotcenter take place last night? What were Rich and Sara still doing in the office at that time? I really should tune in at some point.

That's exactly how I picture it!!! :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip