Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 5/20... I am a Dick Neck, whatever that is
My final thought on todays convo.

I understand where Covino is coming from. Yes I don't have kids, but this kind of thing can happen for any guy. You have a lot of stresses in your life, financial, work, home, chores, your spouse/partner, family. Thats a lot of things to clog up ones brain.

And it isn't that he doesn't want to tend to Layla and her needs, but he seems to be blocked mentally by all the other things that are going on in his life. Obviously this isn't a permanent thing, its only temporary so Layla should hold off on the pressure, cause that can only compound the problem

Covino also knows this is temporary, but if she is feeling like this he's gonna have to do something. Anything, even though it isn't in his nature.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:dammit i was trying to take a pic of the really hot blonde supply girl, failed

You suck!

I was in Meijers a couple days ago and saw this incredibly hot guy. I am talking hot enough to make a straight guy think twice... He had to have been 6'3" and was in perfect form. I had this urge to rip his shirt off (which I resisted)... Well-shaped muscles and well-placed tattoos. He looked like he could have been training to fight MMA with his shape.

I was going to grab a pict, but I lost him at the cash registers.

i didn't know you shopped at Meijers also!

BTW I am 6'4", but you were close....

Damn, you been workin out, then! :boobs:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:Its hot as hell in the shop right now Wtf

And its really humid......this sucks.....but its better than snow

Summer hasn't started yet... You need to get used to that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

No....they haven't turned the A/c on yet :rock:
Brampton Wrote:My final thought on todays convo.

I understand where Covino is coming from. Yes I don't have kids, but this kind of thing can happen for any guy. You have a lot of stresses in your life, financial, work, home, chores, your spouse/partner, family. Thats a lot of things to clog up ones brain.

And it isn't that he doesn't want to tend to Layla and her needs, but he seems to be blocked mentally by all the other things that are going on in his life. Obviously this isn't a permanent thing, its only temporary so Layla should hold off on the pressure, cause that can only compound the problem

Covino also knows this is temporary, but if she is feeling like this he's gonna have to do something. Anything, even though it isn't in his nature.

All he needs to do is give her some head... Good Grief!! Us females do it for our guys all the damn time!!
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:

You have A/C? That is great for you. Middle to late summer, the top of my toolbox is at 123 farenheight, as checked with the laser. The ambient temp, highest I've seen 116.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

You have A/C? That is great for you. Middle to late summer, the top of my toolbox is at 123 farenheight, as checked with the laser. The ambient temp, highest I've seen 116.
This is the first summer I'm gonna be in the ac shop. I was in the truck shop before, and it would get up to 120 in there, not including the afternoon sun coming in or the compressor that I was right next to. I'm sure it was more like 125-135. I definetly know where you are coming from
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Summer hasn't started yet... You need to get used to that.

This is the first summer I'm gonna be in the ac shop. I was in the truck shop before, and it would get up to 120 in there, not including the afternoon sun coming in or the compressor that I was right next to. I'm sure it was more like 125-135. I definetly know where you are coming from

And we thought Joe worked in a sweatshop!

Those are inhuman work conditions. There has to be a law against that.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:No....they haven't turned the A/c on yet :rock:

And we thought Joe worked in a sweatshop!

Those are inhuman work conditions. There has to be a law against that.
Yeah they give us popsicles.....I asked one time if I'm supposed to put it in my ass to bring my core temp down.......they didn't find that funny

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM