Poll: What is your favorite cut of steak?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ribeye
29.41%
5 29.41%
NY Strip
23.53%
4 23.53%
Tenderloin
5.88%
1 5.88%
Sirloin
23.53%
4 23.53%
London broil
0%
0 0%
Other (Specify)
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topic of discussion STEAK, Let the drooling begin...
Brampton Wrote:Until I have a fence in my backyard, its propane only......I know, I know but its just easier

I'm curious.. why do you need a fence to use charcoal?
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Until I have a fence in my backyard, its propane only......I know, I know but its just easier

Black neighbors?
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Black neighbors?
Is burning little black things racist?
Going to Old Homestead Steakhouse at the Borgata this weekend in Atlantic City, I am going to get their signature 32oz ribeye, will let everyone know how it is.
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Going to Old Homestead Steakhouse at the Borgata this weekend in Atlantic City, I am going to get their signature 32oz ribeye, will let everyone know how it is.

I have eaten there. I had the Gotham, that is what I always get at the one in Manhattan. I did not find the one in AC to be as good as the one in NYC. Don't get me wrong, still good, but not nearly as good.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
DaveP Wrote:

I'm not gonna have a charcoal grille in my garage.
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Black neighbors?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Why? It's safer than keeping propane in your garage.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Why? It's safer than keeping propane in your garage.
it takes less time, its not as messy, I don't have to be concerned about anything going wrong
Anyone ever grill with planks? I have been curious but never bought any. I suck at cooking most kinds of fish on a grill, they look like the perfect solution.

http://www.kitchendaily.com/2010/02/24/g...th-planks/

Also some good burger grilling tips.. most of them are common, but a few good ones in there.

http://www.kitchendaily.com/2010/01/21/1...-burger%2F
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Going to Old Homestead Steakhouse at the Borgata this weekend in Atlantic City, I am going to get their signature 32oz ribeye, will let everyone know how it is.

I have eaten there. I had the Gotham, that is what I always get at the one in Manhattan. I did not find the one in AC to be as good as the one in NYC. Don't get me wrong, still good, but not nearly as good.
To be honest, I did not like the place, my gotham had way too much fat, I had a tough time chewing my food, plus my girlfriend got the petite filet mignon, and she had a tough time swallowing the steak, that she got the choking feeling that her food was not going down all the way

thumbs down for this place
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

To be honest, I did not like the place, my gotham had way too much fat, I had a tough time chewing my food, plus my girlfriend got the petite filet mignon, and she had a tough time swallowing the steak, that she got the choking feeling that her food was not going down all the way

thumbs down for this place

Not so in Manhattan though. Different cooks I am sure. AC is nowhere near as good as Manhattan.

Isn't Tenderlion Filet Mignon???? If not maybe I picked the wrong meat.... :?
Iva13 Wrote:Isn't Tenderlion Filet Mignon???? If not maybe I picked the wrong meat.... :?

No it is not, two different cuts.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Isn't Tenderlion Filet Mignon???? If not maybe I picked the wrong meat.... :?

No it is not, two different cuts.

Oh no, I need to pick a different one then...I was wondering why I was the only one to pick that!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  engagement ring discussion Krissy In PA 22 6,614 02-26-2010, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Derick
  Paranormal Activity (spoilers may be present in discussion) ap bikini team 14 5,320 11-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Beckster