Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/3/2010 Monday....NSFW Free
JDubb Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:That's some amateur shit on Sirius' part. If you are gonna can people you need to have a plan.

So as it stands now C&R are the only consistently live show on Stars Too. Jay Thomas is in replays all the time. 3 hour live on a 24 hour channel Wtf
no reason to keep the channel
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote::yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

+1... what's next Hockey followed by wrestling or NASCAR?
JDubb Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:That's some amateur shit on Sirius' part. If you are gonna can people you need to have a plan.

So as it stands now C&R are the only consistently live show on Stars Too. Jay Thomas is in replays all the time. 3 hour live on a 24 hour channel Wtf

I didn't realize he's always in replays. I know that on Fridays he's on H101 and it's a replay in the afternoons on 108... I think.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote::yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

+1... what's next Hockey followed by wrestling or NASCAR?
you know they wont talk about hockey
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

no reason to keep the channel

Zito should be graduating soon, maybe he will bring his internet show here? :roflmao:
This is hilarious... I know exactly where Shawn the Lawyer was. It wasn't even a Cigar Bar... it's more like a Cigar store w/ a TV in it.
Shhh I gotta sneak out today at lunch to go w/some guy I'm going to be working for at night (from home)...but I have to go get his lap top and get a quick overview of what I have to do....if anything happens to me I just wanted someone to know where I was going...b/c I can't tell my work people b/c he is a client.
edoblin Wrote:This is hilarious... I know exactly where Shawn the Lawyer was. It wasn't even a Cigar Bar... it's more like a Cigar store w/ a TV in it.

:roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:Shhh I gotta sneak out today at lunch to go w/some guy I'm going to be working for at night (from home)...but I have to go get his lap top and get a quick overview of what I have to do....if anything happens to me I just wanted someone to know where I was going...b/c I can't tell my work people b/c he is a client.

Conflict of interest? :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Shhh I gotta sneak out today at lunch to go w/some guy I'm going to be working for at night (from home)...but I have to go get his lap top and get a quick overview of what I have to do....if anything happens to me I just wanted someone to know where I was going...b/c I can't tell my work people b/c he is a client.

Conflict of interest? :roflmao:

Yep a little bit...but I can separate!!!!!
michaelangelo Wrote:hello?

Hi?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:What's up my friends? How's everyone doing?

It's Monday, I'm here... good enough.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
edoblin Wrote:Anyone know what they put on this morning in place of Me and Guinea?

A replay of them.
I HATE PIE!!

Especially considering it's a paid service and should be held to a higher standard.
I HATE PIE!!
I was fired up with the show started. All of this boxing talk has fired me down... :yawn:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT