• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/3/2010 Monday....NSFW Free
michaelangelo Wrote:who's phil wheatly?
tyrone's brother

A dudebro
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Crazy story about my dogs... Pitbulls are intimidating to people, because they are perceived as dangerous. But, when trained right, love people and make lousy guard dogs (they wanna fight other dogs, not people). Saturday night, my female pit was acting really weird... She ran downstairs to me and was circling like crazy. I assumed she needed to go outside to go potty, so I took the dogs out. Lo and behold there where cops all over the place at a neighbor's house. Someone tried to break in to the place and then, apparently cut through our yard to get away. The puppies got treats for giving us the alert.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Some guy who is a HUGE C&R fan...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:who is ben corbitt, sam tray dent, my wife has some friend requests
:roflmao:

Irish Ben and Captain Obvious
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Some dude who is a member here, but has not posted yet. I think he is on TOMB also. He PM/d me once about his account. He requested me on facebook a few months ago or something.

Anyone else friend requesting you guys have questions about?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
There was a hockey game on sunday that was aired here. I watched the first 5 minutes or so, untill Matt Cooke scored a goal, then I went outside.
What up?
I don't think I'm going to get to listen today. I'm about to head out to a Ford plant to do some measuring. Yay!
Pete Nice Wrote:

Some dude who is a member here, but has not posted yet. I think he is on TOMB also. He PM/d me once about his account. He requested me on facebook a few months ago or something.

sam tray dent
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:What up?
I don't think I'm going to get to listen today. I'm about to head out to a Ford plant to do some measuring. Yay!

What do you measure?
LeNeve Wrote:There was a hockey game on sunday that was aired here. I watched the first 5 minutes or so, untill Matt Cooke scored a goal, then I went outside.

Why is that?

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

sam tray dent

I just told you, that is Captian Obvious. Old school dudebro, made the wresling videos with C&R

LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What up?

What do you measure?

Since he is a Flyers fan, I am going to take a guess and say Men's cocks. :roflmao: :roflmao: :j/k: kind of.

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There was a hockey game on sunday that was aired here. I watched the first 5 minutes or so, untill Matt Cooke scored a goal, then I went outside.

Why is that?

Because it was really nice outside.
Covino posted this on Fridays IST.. Anyone think we'll hear about it today?

Covino Wrote:ps..just talked to Spot. Rich was in a whiteboy meeting flipping out and they closed the door. No clue what's goin on or whatdatmeans?!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT