Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/3/2010 Monday....NSFW Free
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:isnt every night hockey night in canada
not in my house
How was your weekend?Did you have to work?
I didn't have to, but I ended up at work fixing my wifes car, friends car, and replacing my tires. I gotta finish an engine job, but the other stuff kept me off it on saturday Lame
Ok..........I joined facebook on the weekend, and I gotta say........ Wtf is with all the emails you get? Its ridiculous, my phone didn't stop beeping for like 3 hours at one point.

I don't know how you people put up with that shit!
So some dick was going around the neighborhood on friday afternoon trying to sell "spa" packages. While he was talking to my neighbor's this guys dog took a shit on our joined lawn, and then didn't clean it up Wtf
Brampton Wrote:Ok..........I joined facebook on the weekend, and I gotta say........ Wtf is with all the emails you get? Its ridiculous, my phone didn't stop beeping for like 3 hours at one point.

you can turn off email notifications somehow and only receive email notifications on certain things. I just can't remember where to go to do that at the moment.
Brampton Wrote:Ok..........I joined facebook on the weekend, and I gotta say........ Wtf is with all the emails you get? Its ridiculous, my phone didn't stop beeping for like 3 hours at one point.

Those are notifications (or alerts), it just means that your profile had activity. You can shut it off actually. I'm used to it, if it's going off too much, I just shut my ringer for FB off. No biggie.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:isnt every night hockey night in canada
I like watching playoff hockey but other than that I more or less only watch when Vancouver's playing so I am even more excited today.I would guess the score today at 4-3 Chicago but hopefully I am wrong and Vancouver goes home up by 2.
Good Morning Beckster aka ....

Har Har Har
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:So some dick was going around the neighborhood on friday afternoon trying to sell "spa" packages. While he was talking to my neighbor's this guys dog took a shit on our joined lawn, and then didn't clean it up Wtf

Some guy came to the door to scam... Sell... free pizza coupons for Hungry Howies. He went off on his rant and all I heard was :blahblah: :blahblah:
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:

you can turn off email notifications somehow and only receive email notifications on certain things. I just can't remember where to go to do that at the moment.

It's going to his phone, so he might as well shut the alerts off to Facebook.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So some dick was going around the neighborhood on friday afternoon trying to sell "spa" packages. While he was talking to my neighbor's this guys dog took a shit on our joined lawn, and then didn't clean it up Wtf

Some guy came to the door to scam... Sell... free pizza coupons for Hungry Howies. He went off on his rant and all I heard was :blahblah: :blahblah:
yeah, but did his dog take a shit on your lawn?
michaelangelo Wrote:

It's going to his phone, so he might as well shut the alerts off to Facebook.
its the constant emails that are driving me nuts. the facebook isn't making the alerts.
Brampton Wrote:

He didn't have a dog. I considered turning my dogs loose on him, though.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:

He didn't have a dog. I considered turning my dogs loose on him, though.
:clap: I would of

Release the hounds :roflmao:
who is ben corbitt, sam tray dent, my wife has some friend requests
:roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:who is ben corbitt, sam tray dent, my wife has some friend requests
:roflmao:

Irish ben is ben corbitt. Not sure who the other guy is.
who's phil wheatly?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT