Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:That old friend, whom I havent spoken to in years, that sent me a FB request, sent me another message this morning. "I'd love to hear from you my number is blah blah"

What the fuck?

I must have missed something...why don't you "friend" her? FB is so much easier than talking on the phone...blah, blah, blah.
its not a her, and I havent talked to the guy since 1998

You could at least say "Hi, how's it been?" to the dude.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Its my Daddy's birthday today

How old is your Father?
i've been trying to figure that out. My mom is 57. I'm guessing they are close to the same age

I think my dad is 50 or 51.

Shit, my dad is in his 60s.... My mom turns 60 this year and I think I want to give her a surprise party.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I need gas, just stopped at a Sheetz and all 30 pumps are closed for some kind of stupid testing Wtf

I don't think I've ever been to gas station with 30 pumps.

I got lectured this morning at the gas station. The lady even gave me a flyer.
All because I sat in my car while the gas was pumping.
I'd be willing to bet a shit ton of money that nobody ever blew up a gas station by getting out of their car.

Dude, those people can eat a bowl of dicks. I leave my car running, set the pump to go and either sit in my car, go to the bathroom or buy food while my gas is pumping.

Thats what I always do.
Derick Wrote:maybe someone should start a thread comparing bb to iphones

hell yeah!
beckster Wrote:Shit, my dad is in his 60s.... My mom turns 60 this year and I think I want to give her a surprise party.

My daddy is turning 58 this year and my psycho bitch mother is turning 46...
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:That old friend, whom I havent spoken to in years, that sent me a FB request, sent me another message this morning. "I'd love to hear from you my number is blah blah"

What the fuck?

I must have missed something...why don't you "friend" her? FB is so much easier than talking on the phone...blah, blah, blah.

Maybe he turned gay.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am thinking about turning my farm into a desert.

How do you do that?

In the market underr the upgrade section.

Sami J is now a level 4 border collie. In 7 days he will be able to herd animals.

I haven't got my first dog yet... Just have been too busy to be bothered with it.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so I saw Mt Dew Clear white out Wtf i didnt buy it

I saw a commercial and they have 3 different types. You are supposed to vote for one, and then they keep the one voted in. It's a "dewocrocy" or something.
i vote for throwback, fuck this new shit

I second that vote!! Throwback is the best!! :boobs:
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I need gas, just stopped at a Sheetz and all 30 pumps are closed for some kind of stupid testing Wtf

I don't think I've ever been to gas station with 30 pumps.

I got lectured this morning at the gas station. The lady even gave me a flyer.
All because I sat in my car while the gas was pumping.
I'd be willing to bet a shit ton of money that nobody ever blew up a gas station by getting out of their car.

Dude, those people can eat a bowl of dicks. I leave my car running, set the pump to go and either sit in my car, go to the bathroom or buy food while my gas is pumping.

Yeah, the whole damn thing doesn't make sense. Starting a car would be a whole lot more dangerous then a little shock from getting out of your car.

I used to stop at this gas station next to a Dunkin Donuts, and I'd run in there while I leave the pump going.
The only thing I ever heard was don't talk on your cell phone at the pumps...something to do with static electricty and blowing up.....I don't know if it's true, but I don't do it.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:its not a her, and I havent talked to the guy since 1998

Maybe he turned gay.

So? He used to know them, he could still say hello.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am thinking about turning my farm into a desert.

How do you do that?

In the market underr the upgrade section.

Sami J is now a level 4 border collie. In 7 days he will be able to herd animals.

I haven't got my first dog yet... Just have been too busy to be bothered with it.

Don't get a dog, they are a pain in the ass. You forget to feed them one time, BAM! they fucking run away, and you have to use farm cash to get them out. Then if you forget to give them a treat, you have to restart the training process. Fucking ridiculous.
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

What the fuck?

Its been 12 years, do you really think I care to speak to him? I did send him a message. It went like this "Hey bro. Whats up." I'm not one of those people that live in the past, I have never gone to a HS reunion, dont care. I also dont speak to people that I went to college with, except for those very few that I was actually friends with. My thoughts, you didnt talk to me then, why the fuck do you care what I'm doing now.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:its not a her, and I havent talked to the guy since 1998

Maybe he turned gay.

So? He used to know them, he could still say hello.

why won't you just say Hi???
Iva13 Wrote:The only thing I ever heard was don't talk on your cell phone at the pumps...something to do with static electricty and blowing up.....I don't know if it's true, but I don't do it.

Not true. They tried it on myth busters. You can't even light gas on fire with a cigarette.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM