Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April 28, 2010, Wednesday ~ I shoulda seen it coming
Good hump day morning all!

The Red Wings DOMINATED last night beating the Coyotes 6 - 1! Round 2 here we come!!!!!!!!!!

Also, never trust a Verizon tech to activate the right phone line..... They take your number off your BB and put it on your mom's new phone even though you verified it with them 3 times.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Good hump day morning all!

The Red Wings DOMINATED last night beating the Coyotes 6 - 1! Round 2 here we come!!!!!!!!!!

Also, never trust a Verizon tech to activate the right phone line..... They take your number off your BB and put it on your mom's new phone even though you verified it with them 3 times.

And believe it or not, I'd be willing to bet the Wings will whoop the Sharks in the 2nd round.

I'm pretty sure you can activate phones yourself, online for Verizon.
Its my Daddy's birthday today
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:Its my Daddy's birthday today
Sugar Daddy :roflmao:
good morning everyone and Happy B-Day to Derick's Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs:
That old friend, whom I havent spoken to in years, that sent me a FB request, sent me another message this morning. "I'd love to hear from you my number is blah blah"

What the fuck?
Derick Wrote:That old friend, whom I havent spoken to in years, that sent me a FB request, sent me another message this morning. "I'd love to hear from you my number is blah blah"

What the fuck?

I must have missed something...why don't you "friend" her? FB is so much easier than talking on the phone...blah, blah, blah.
Derick Wrote:That old friend, whom I havent spoken to in years, that sent me a FB request, sent me another message this morning. "I'd love to hear from you my number is blah blah"

What the fuck?
I know, isn't facebook stupid? :poke:
So I got my Iphone yesterday........and...........what a piece of shit. The damn speaker doesn't work.

THATS WHY I GOT RID OF MY OLD PHONE! THEY BETTER GIVE ME A NEW PHONE! :rant:

How old is your Father?
Brampton Wrote:So I got my Iphone yesterday........and...........what a piece of shit. The damn speaker doesn't work.

How does the wifey like the BB Bold? Maybe you should get one too!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I got my Iphone yesterday........and...........what a piece of shit. The damn speaker doesn't work.

she loves it, and if Apple doesn't fix my phone at lunchtime, I'm gonna get a bold as well

Man I'm pissed right now :Flaming:
Iva13 Wrote:

What the fuck?

I must have missed something...why don't you "friend" her? FB is so much easier than talking on the phone...blah, blah, blah.
its not a her, and I havent talked to the guy since 1998
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

she loves it, and if Apple doesn't fix my phone at lunchtime, I'm gonna get a bold as well
Man I'm pissed right now :Flaming:

I'm really happy that your wife likes the BB, not going to start the whole BB/Iphone convo again but if you do get the Bold we'll gladly add you to the DBN BBM group.
LeNeve Wrote:

How old is your Father?
i've been trying to figure that out. My mom is 57. I'm guessing they are close to the same age

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM