Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeves
I just thought of a new pet peeve, car elitists.......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:When my wife asks me what I want for dinner, and I say I don't care, and she gets mad at me. You asked me
Shit, I'll eat toast for dinner.

Toast with Peanut Butter. mmmmmmmmmm

I was thinking Toast with butter and strawberry jam!!!

:barf: two things I don't like; peanut butter and strawberries.
I hate when people call a radio show and say, "that guy stole my thunder", "long time listener, first time caller" or state what they do for a living, how much money they make, or how cool their car is, when it has nothing to do with the discussion.
Tailgaters
When someone borrows something from you and you don't get it back.
Lazy coworkers and correcting what they fucked up.
As I'm hearing now Micheal Billy.
People that can't speak fuckin English or if they do you still can't understand them.
Jahovah Witnesses and solicitors get the fuck off my property!
Overly religious people.
Old people that don't hit the right peddle hard enough.
Older people who call you son and talk down to you. I'm not your fuckin son!
And like Beckster said backseat drivers. That has to be the worst one for me.
:rant: :rant: :rant:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Pete Nice Wrote:I just thought of a new pet peeve, car elitists.......
Yeah, people who swing from germans nuts :roflmao:
People.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:People.

Good one. :high5:
people that dont know how to merge
people that feel the need to slow down for every bend in the road
people that change lanes in rush hour traffic, cause they might get there .1 seconds faster
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:people that feel the need to slow down for every bend in the road

I can't stand when people hit the brakes for NO apparent reason.

This one might be too obvious to even post.
I hate to give all my info to an automated thing on customer service 3 times, just to get to a real person and have them ask you all the same shit again.

I also hate when people say "Not So Much" all sarcastic Confusedlap:
When you ask someone "How's it going" and they say "Same shit, different day" or "Same shit, different asshole"
DaveP Wrote:When you ask someone "How's it going" and they say "Same shit, different day" or "Same shit, different asshole"

Son of a bitch.. minutes after i typed this I found myself guilty of my own pet peeve
I woke up this morning with a few more...

- People that slow down and speed up as they drive because they are too busy on their blackberry or cell phone (iPhone users excluded Big Grin ).

- People that eat, do their make-up, read the newspaper , etc. on their way to work while "driving". Get up 5 minutes earlier and take care of that before you leave your house. I actually saw someone eating chinese food from a carton with chop sticks in their car one day on the way to work
JDubb Wrote:- People that slow down and speed up as they drive because they are too busy on their iphone.

Fixed and I AGREE!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Fixed and I AGREE!!!!

:finger:
negadave Wrote:I hate to give all my info to an automated thing on customer service 3 times, just to get to a real person and have them ask you all the same shit again.

YES!!! I fuckin hate automated phone services. I always try to get a real person, but even then it takes like 10 minutes to get someone. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]