Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeves
What are some of your pet peeves? You know some of those things that drive you nuts for no rational reason. For example...

- I can't stand people that have to back into a parking space. Is it really that hard to back out?

- Mowing your yard diagonally. What is wrong with side to side or front to back?

- People that say, "it is what it is." Are you that apathetic to the situation that there is nothing that can be done to fix/improve it?

What are yours?
90% of the time I back into parking spots.

I mowed my lawn diagonally once just for the hell of it.
~ People who don't put a new roll of toilet paper or paper towel in the holder. Is it really THAT difficult?
~ People who promise that they'll help me with stuff, but always bail out on it... Don't promise me something if you have no intention of following through!! All it does is piss me off
~ Office jargon... "Stay the course"... I hate that shit!
~ I recycle, it's not complicated... what's everyone else's problem?
~ Cold pizza leftovers for breakfast. I'm sorry but that grosses me out!
~ People who don't know how to drive... In general, they bother me to no end.

I have more, I'm sure I do.......
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
people who say "let's agree to disagree" :Flaming:
friends that dont call you back
people who dont use turn signals

this is only a start, more to come
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brian in NY Wrote:90% of the time I back into parking spots.

i would like to mow a lawn in a circular fashion just once
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:

I did that last summer, I actually had neighbors slow down and look :roflmao:
-People who gulp or slurp drink
-People who drag their fork across their teeth while they eat.
-People who litter
When i first was learning to drive, I was terrified of backing up. I was so afraid that I wasn't going to see some kid and hit them or something awful, so I backed into parking spaces most of the time. I hate holding people up, though, so if there was car waiting to get past me, I would just pull in.

I will say that I am fast when I back into a spot now, thanks to all that practice. People tell me they are impressed by it, since they don't see too many females do that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I did that last summer, I actually had neighbors slow down and look :roflmao:

You should do that again and post picts!!
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:-People who litter

Yeah!!! How fucking hard is it to put the stuff in a trash can??
I HATE PIE!!
Here goes:

1. People who can't take responsibility when they do something wrong...just say you did it and we can move on....everyone makes mistakes....JUST ADMIT IT!!!!

2. When people put the toilet paper roll on backwards...I like it coming from over the top NOT the bottom.

3. Lazy people.

4. Slow drivers.

5. My co-worker....she is one big pet peeve...she doesn't fill the copier w/paper when it runs out; she leaves the stapler w/o staples; she boils water in the microwave and does not clean it up off the tray; she never admits she's wrong; she will use the last form instead of making copies for the next person.
:boobs:
People who don't use their turn signals
People who ask constantly to use my tools.....get your own fucking tools
People who make a mess in your area, and don't clean up
That space above the rear view mirror, where you can't block the sun
People who block off ramp and merge lanes, get out of the way dickhead
Iva13 Wrote:2. When people put the toilet paper roll on backwards...I like it coming from over the top NOT the bottom.
Wow, I'm not the only one :high5:
I think you know most of mine:

1. I agree with Iva on the toilet paper roll thing.
2. Showing up to movies late and not getting a seat. I like to show up early and get a good seat. 2B. People who talk in movies or kick your seat.
3. People who are wishy washy and won't make plans, but really want to be involved, but just won't commit.
4. People who make uninformed comments about Sidney Crosby and the Penguins.
5. Truckers
6. Motorhead, Tool and Primus
7. Putting a glass into the sink with soda or juice in it and not simply turning the water on real quick and putting some in the glass so the residue does not harden and not come of in the dishwasher
8. People who don't use turn signals.
9. Bad drivers
10. Truckers
11. Nascar
12. Golf
13. Flyers fans
14. Penn State fans
15. Browns fans
16. Mowing the lawn period
17. The general manager at work who likes to stick his fingers in the schedule and fuck it up, making changes at the last minute and generally just not knowing what he is doing.
18. The Milwaukee Brewers and the bullshit shirt untucking and home run bombs they do. UN-PRO-FUCKING-FESSIONAL.

I really could go on and on and on and on.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:7. Putting a glass into the sink with soda or juice in it and not simply turning the water on real quick and putting some in the glass so the residue does not harden and not come of in the dishwasher

18. The Milwaukee Brewers and the bullshit shirt untucking and home run bombs they do. UN-PRO-FUCKING-FESSIONAL.
Ok, the glass thing I DAILY yell at my wife about, what the hell is so hard about running some water in it

The only horrible baseball experience i've ever had was in Milwaukee, from their fat fans, their shitty park, their annoying players..........I gotta stop