Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeves
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Another think I don't like, My car is manual, so I hate it when the passenger leans their left leg over so I hit it when I shift.

Move Your damn leg over, ITS MY SPACE, MY CAR :Flaming:

My car is a manual too. That pisses me off bad. I basically wnat whoever is in the front to sit against the door, and as far back as possible, so I can see out the window.

That's another one too. When I'm driving and the passenger leans up and looks for traffic like they are the ones driving.

Backseat drivers suck ass!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:When people start fucking with my radio in MY CAR.. It's MY RADIO in MY CAR, which I am driving! At least fucking ask first!!! :Flaming:
I screw with every customers radio. I don't care, and it gives me a little joy to know some dick isn't gonna hear his country station when he gets his care. I believe some portugese music is in order :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:When people start fucking with my radio in MY CAR.. It's MY RADIO in MY CAR, which I am driving! At least fucking ask first!!! :Flaming:
I screw with every customers radio. I don't care, and it gives me a little joy to know some dick isn't gonna hear his country station when he gets his care. I believe some portugese music is in order :roflmao:

I change every white persons radio to a spanish station, and every spanish persons to a rock station. If they have sirius I leave it on out q. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I change every white persons radio to a spanish station, and every spanish persons to a rock station. If they have sirius I leave it on out q. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I've done that 5 :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:7. Putting a glass into the sink with soda or juice in it and not simply turning the water on real quick and putting some in the glass so the residue does not harden and not come of in the dishwasher

Ok, the glass thing I DAILY yell at my wife about, what the hell is so hard about running some water in it

Just put it in the f-ing dishwasher, it's right there.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:7. Putting a glass into the sink with soda or juice in it and not simply turning the water on real quick and putting some in the glass so the residue does not harden and not come of in the dishwasher

Ok, the glass thing I DAILY yell at my wife about, what the hell is so hard about running some water in it

Just put it in the f-ing dishwasher, it's right there.

Yeah but if you don't run the dishwasher right away, it will still dry up in the glass. We run our dishwasher like once a week.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
A couple more...

People that are always late for things. Are you really that much more important than everyone else and have that little regard for them.

When someone drives my car and doesn't move the seat back. I don't care if the change it so they can drive but move the seat back. I have long legs, so when my wife drives my car she sill move the seat ahead and lower the steering wheel and leaves it.
JDubb Wrote:A couple more...

People that are always late for things. Are you really that much more important than everyone else and have that little regard for them.

When someone drives my car and doesn't move the seat back. I don't care if the change it so they can drive but move the seat back. I have long legs, so when my wife drives my car she sill move the seat ahead and lower the steering wheel and leaves it.

I agree with the seat thing. Luckily my wife won't drive my car, she says it is too powerful and the pickup is too fast for her.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:she says it is too powerful and the pickup is too fast for her.
you drive a hyundai
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:A couple more...

I agree with the seat thing. Luckily my wife won't drive my car, she says it is too powerful and the pickup is too fast for her.

Pete don't worry, after you get your BMW you can set your settings and your wife can set hers...that way when you get in w/you key the seat and mirrors will move to YOUR setting!!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:When my wife asks me what I want for dinner, and I say I don't care, and she gets mad at me. You asked me
Shit, I'll eat toast for dinner.

Toast with Peanut Butter. mmmmmmmmmm

I was thinking Toast with butter and strawberry jam!!!
Oh and one more which goes w/Pete's thing...I HATE when you go to a doctor's appt and sit there for like 30 minutes b4 you get seen ....like the doctor's time is more important than yours....you know what F him!
Derick Wrote:
you drive a hyundai

It's a V6

Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:When my wife asks me what I want for dinner, and I say I don't care, and she gets mad at me. You asked me
Shit, I'll eat toast for dinner.

Toast with Peanut Butter. mmmmmmmmmm

I was thinking Toast with butter and strawberry jam!!!
Butter and Strawberry Jam :barf:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
you drive a hyundai

It's a V6
It is Very 6 :roflmao: