Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeves
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:2. When people put the toilet paper roll on backwards...I like it coming from over the top NOT the bottom.
Wow, I'm not the only one :high5:

I thought about asking this question here but now it's been somewhat answered. I agree too :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:7. Putting a glass into the sink with soda or juice in it and not simply turning the water on real quick and putting some in the glass so the residue does not harden and not come of in the dishwasher

18. The Milwaukee Brewers and the bullshit shirt untucking and home run bombs they do. UN-PRO-FUCKING-FESSIONAL.
Ok, the glass thing I DAILY yell at my wife about, what the hell is so hard about running some water in it

The only horrible baseball experience i've ever had was in Milwaukee, from their fat fans, their shitty park, their annoying players..........I gotta stop

My wife does that ALL THE TIME. I don't bother yelling at her, it's not worth the argument. Every month or so I will nicely ask her to put water in it, never happens. If I see it, I just put some water in it.

The Brewers are disrespecting baseball and it's unwritten rules on the daily. They are a bunch of punk ass motherfuckers let by fat ass Prince Fielder and punk fucker Ryan Braun. You don't disrespect the unwritten rules in baseball. Last year agains the Pirates, they were stealing with a 12 run lead. Yesterday, they were up 13-0 in the 4th inning and never pulled any starters, at all. :Flaming: :Flaming:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Wind, I fucking hate wind. I get so irked by it, that I sometimes yell and scream at the wind like a maniac.

People who touch my radio, climate control, or put there shit anywhere near me, or my cup holders while I'm driving.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:7. Putting a glass into the sink with soda or juice in it and not simply turning the water on real quick and putting some in the glass so the residue does not harden and not come of in the dishwasher

18. The Milwaukee Brewers and the bullshit shirt untucking and home run bombs they do. UN-PRO-FUCKING-FESSIONAL.
Ok, the glass thing I DAILY yell at my wife about, what the hell is so hard about running some water in it

The only horrible baseball experience i've ever had was in Milwaukee, from their fat fans, their shitty park, their annoying players..........I gotta stop

My wife does that ALL THE TIME. I don't bother yelling at her, it's not worth the argument. Every month or so I will nicely ask her to put water in it, never happens. If I see it, I just put some water in it.

The Brewers are disrespecting baseball and it's unwritten rules on the daily. They are a bunch of punk ass motherfuckers let by fat ass Prince Fielder and punk fucker Ryan Braun. You don't disrespect the unwritten rules in baseball. Last year agains the Pirates, they were stealing with a 12 run lead. Yesterday, they were up 13-0 in the 4th inning and never pulled any starters, at all. :Flaming: :Flaming:
they must have themselves in their fantasy leagues Confusedwoot:
1. Boston Celtics
2. Bad Drivers
3. People who treat me one way then find out who my stepfather is (he used to be a car dealer in town with his name on it) then treat me different after.
4. When I ask my wife where she wants to go to eat and she says 'I don't care' then when I suggest somewhere she says no.
5. Wishy washy people too. My wife and her sisters are terrible for this, no one wants to hurt someones feeling so no decision is made. Still love em though.

I'll post more as i think of them
Another think I don't like, My car is manual, so I hate it when the passenger leans their left leg over so I hit it when I shift.

Move Your damn leg over, ITS MY SPACE, MY CAR :Flaming:
When my wife asks me what I want for dinner, and I say I don't care, and she gets mad at me. You asked me
Shit, I'll eat toast for dinner.
When this hits 5 pages, LeNeve should rank what peoples pet peeves are
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:2. When people put the toilet paper roll on backwards...I like it coming from over the top NOT the bottom.
Wow, I'm not the only one :high5:

Ditto on that one too!! :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:

Not a pet peeve, but definitely irritating!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:Another think I don't like, My car is manual, so I hate it when the passenger leans their left leg over so I hit it when I shift.

My car is a manual too. That pisses me off bad. I basically wnat whoever is in the front to sit against the door, and as far back as possible, so I can see out the window.

That's another one too. When I'm driving and the passenger leans up and looks for traffic like they are the ones driving.
Brampton Wrote:When my wife asks me what I want for dinner, and I say I don't care, and she gets mad at me. You asked me
Shit, I'll eat toast for dinner.

Toast with Peanut Butter. mmmmmmmmmm
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
When people start fucking with my radio in MY CAR.. It's MY RADIO in MY CAR, which I am driving! At least fucking ask first!!! :Flaming:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Another think I don't like, My car is manual, so I hate it when the passenger leans their left leg over so I hit it when I shift.

My car is a manual too. That pisses me off bad. I basically wnat whoever is in the front to sit against the door, and as far back as possible, so I can see out the window.

That's another one too. When I'm driving and the passenger leans up and looks for traffic like they are the ones driving.
Holy fucking Shit, you just read my mind. What the fuck is that? I'M MAKING A TURN. SIT BACK OR GET HIT BY A CAR Confusedlap:
~ People who are ALWAYS late, yet the one time I am late, they can't jump down my throat about it quick enough.

~ People who forget about my birthday, but you can bet I'd catch hell if I were to skip over theirs!
I HATE PIE!!