Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeves
negadave Wrote:I hate to give all my info to an automated thing on customer service 3 times, just to get to a real person and have them ask you all the same shit again.
:barf: I was on the phone with HP customer service yesterday.I called the Canada specific number that was on the list for the various countries.After 5 minutes of Ranjit asking me for my info he figured out I was Canadian and tells me he needs to transfer me to the Canadian branch of tech support. Wtf That's the number I called to begin with. :rant:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
When people come to your house for a cookout and decide to dirty all of your good dishes rather than grab the plates you have sitting out for them to use.
:flame:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:When people come to your house for a cookout and decide to dirty all of your good dishes rather than grab the plates you have sitting out for them to use.

I am SOOOOOO with you on that. I fucking HATE that. Or when you have plastic cups out for drinks and they go into the cabinet and take good glasses for their drinks, like they are too fuxking good for plastic. FUCK OFF!

Sent from my taint.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:When people come to your house for a cookout and decide to dirty all of your good dishes rather than grab the plates you have sitting out for them to use.

I am SOOOOOO with you on that. I fucking HATE that. Or when you have plastic cups out for drinks and they go into the cabinet and take good glasses for their drinks, like they are too fuxking good for plastic. FUCK OFF!

Sent from my taint.

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I hate the guy that gets shit faced drunk at every party. Normally he's good to laugh at when it's not your party, but it sucks having to pick the guy up off your front lawn so the neighbors stop asking questions. It also sucks worry about whether or not the guy is going to wake up the next day.

This is usually the same guy that grabs the ass of someone else's girl or offends someone and starts a fight.

It's the guy that always has the "Sorry I was drunk" excuse the next day.

Fuck that guy!
It might be hard to believe, but I am not that guy.
I've never been kicked out of a party, never gotten in a fight, never been arrested, nothing.
I've gotten fit shaced at parties, but I know it's going to be that kind of party going into it, and so does everyone else.
It's not that hard drink at the same pace as everyone else.
Chip Wrote:It might be hard to believe, but I am not that guy.
I've never been kicked out of a party, never gotten in a fight, never been arrested, nothing.
I've gotten fit shaced at parties, but I know it's going to be that kind of party going into it, and so does everyone else.
It's not that hard drink at the same pace as everyone else.

I have never been that guy. The worst time ever I drank a bottle of Southern Comfort at a bon fire in the woods and had to get carried out fo the woods by a group of girls. I wasn't an ass though. I just passed out gracefully.
Joe Wrote:I hate the guy that gets shit faced drunk at every party. Normally he's good to laugh at when it's not your party, but it sucks having to pick the guy up off your front lawn so the neighbors stop asking questions. It also sucks worry about whether or not the guy is going to wake up the next day.

This is usually the same guy that grabs the ass of someone else's girl or offends someone and starts a fight.

Fuck that guy!

My friend Bob did that at St. Pat's, but not as bad. We believe he was the one who might have grabbed Kristin's butt, he tried to drive home, an hour drive, but we stopped him, then he stumbled and fell onto the neighbor's yard and lay there, but that shit was funny as hell. We just helped him up and threw him on an air mattress in Derick's room. Except for the ass grabbing, which I never saw anyway, it was all pretty funny though and he is not an asshole drunk. He also does not do that at every party either, that was the first time since college I saw him like that.

Word is, he woke up as the big spoon and Derick was the little spoon.....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I hate the guy that gets shit faced drunk at every party. Normally he's good to laugh at when it's not your party, but it sucks having to pick the guy up off your front lawn so the neighbors stop asking questions. It also sucks worry about whether or not the guy is going to wake up the next day.

Fuck that guy!

My friend Bob did that at St. Pat's, but not as bad. We believe he was the one who might have grabbed Kristin's butt, he tried to drive home, an hour drive, but we stopped him, then he stumbled and fell onto the neighbor's yard and lay there, but that shit was funny as hell. We just helped him up and threw him on an air mattress in Derick's room. Except for the ass grabbing, which I never saw anyway, it was all pretty funny though and he is not an asshole drunk. He also does not do that at every party either, that was the first time since college I saw him like that.

Derick did mention it was hard to sit down for a week....

I had a friend over for my party that winds up sloshed at every party. Same thing happened that this party. He got drunk talked shit to the little kids playing wiffle ball, called my little nephew fat and then woke up the next morning, grabbed my sister's cell phone and posted shit to her Facebook account.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Fuck that guy!

Derick did mention it was hard to sit down for a week....

I had a friend over for my party that winds up sloshed at every party. Same thing happened that this party. He got drunk talked shit to the little kids playing wiffle ball, called my little nephew fat and then woke up the next morning, grabbed my sister's cell phone and posted shit to her Facebook account.

So Derick did show up after all?