Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/13 When are you comming back? Tuesday. Tuuuuuuuuuusday
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Well then do buffet....who cares who thinks it's tacky....DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!!! Wtf WHO CARES ABOUT ANYONE ELSE...

I have NEVER been to a wedding that wasn't a buffet Wtf .

Really? I guess that's how you rednecks roll up in northern MI.

I would say 4 out of 5 wedding I have been to are sit down diners. I do enjoy buffet also though. But it really comes down to what kind of food it is and how well prepared it is. So if it's a sit down and shitty, it's gonna suck anyway.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
just completed my n95 mask test, yeah it was as much fun as it sounds
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think I'm not going to Rich's wedding anymore.

It sounds like it's going to be a black tie event. Lame

I'm still going, I will just bring a bottle of Grey Goose with me.

Just waiting on that invite to get here.......

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am tired. I have to drive up to Buffalo tonight after work. Gonna be up there until Friday for work.
Just noticed this post. You should come north of the border, I bleed green is a couple hours from Queenston, and I'm an hour from Buffalo
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Well then do buffet....who cares who thinks it's tacky....DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!!! Wtf WHO CARES ABOUT ANYONE ELSE...

I have NEVER been to a wedding that wasn't a buffet Wtf .

Really? I guess that's how you rednecks roll up in northern MI.

I would say 4 out of 5 wedding I have been to are sit down diners. I do enjoy buffet also though. But it really comes down to what kind of food it is and how well prepared it is. So if it's a sit down and shitty, it's gonna suck anyway.

I have done security detail at dozens of wedding and not one was sit down. I am also NOT in Northern Michigan... Thank you very much!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I don't go to many weddings, I just think they are a pain in the ass. The 6 or 7 that I have gone to have all been sit down. I think buffet would be way to expensive, the chance at paying for a lot of food that never got eaten.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am tired. I have to drive up to Buffalo tonight after work. Gonna be up there until Friday for work.
Just noticed this post. You should come north of the border, I bleed green is a couple hours from Queenston, and I'm an hour from Buffalo

The wife and I are looking into a weekend trip to Niagara Falls soon. Maybe in May.

DaveP Wrote:I don't go to many weddings, I just think they are a pain in the ass. The 6 or 7 that I have gone to have all been sit down. I think buffet would be way to expensive, the chance at paying for a lot of food that never got eaten.

We had a buffet at my first wedding. They let us take ALL the leftovers home, it was fucking awesome. We ate that shit for a week.

Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I don't go to many weddings, I just think they are a pain in the ass. The 6 or 7 that I have gone to have all been sit down. I think buffet would be way to expensive, the chance at paying for a lot of food that never got eaten.

We had a buffet at my first wedding. They let us take ALL the leftovers home, it was fucking awesome. We ate that shit for a week.

I usually get offered some leftovers... How can you not enjoy that?! I'd have a catered reception just to be able to eat the leftovers for a week... that food is usually pretty damn good!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I have done security detail at dozens of wedding and not one was sit down. I am also NOT in Northern Michigan... Thank you very much!!
You do security?And how is northern Michigan different from southern Michigan?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have done security detail at dozens of wedding and not one was sit down. I am also NOT in Northern Michigan... Thank you very much!!
You do security?And how is northern Michigan different from southern Michigan?

A family friend roped me into it... I get paid to stand around and bullshit all night, and make sure no underagers are drinking. It's not often either, but it's easy money and I am ok with that.

There are more hicks and Yoopers in Northern Michigan than in Southern Michigan..
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM