Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The I'm drunk thread
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Honestly, it take your 2 wine coolers for you to get hammered?
really? you actually believe that?

My husband is a cheap drunk. He very rarely drinks. Three beers and he's hammered... If that.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

My husband is a cheap drunk. He very rarely drinks. Three beers and he's hammered... If that.
I was the same way the first couple times I ever got drunk.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Derick Wrote:

When Derick was over for the St. Pat's party, he had at least a 6 pack and 2 irish car bombs and I don't think he was even drunk.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Today is my cousins wedding so I plan on posting here later. :barf:
I am the PEREZIDENT
Perezident Wrote:Today is my cousins wedding so I plan on posting here later. :barf:
Hey how are things with you?Don't see you over here a whole lot.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
No :beer: this weekend. I'm on call. Confusedwoot:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I had 8 boomers at BWW last night (the reason for that other thread), and was up and at school at 8 this morning. Had a nap, now I'm about ready to head to a fundraiser at a bowling alley. Yippie!
i bleed green Wrote:
Perezident Wrote:Today is my cousins wedding so I plan on posting here later. :barf:

Got promoted at work and takes up a lot of my time, even on the weekends. I miss being able to interact with everyone, after working 13 to 14 hours a day sometimes I just come home and pass out unintentionaly. Sometimes I don't even get to listen to the show because I have new people with me and I have to train them.
I am the PEREZIDENT
Perezident Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Got promoted at work and takes up a lot of my time, even on the weekends. I miss being able to interact with everyone, after working 13 to 14 hours a day sometimes I just come home and pass out unintentionaly. Sometimes I don't even get to listen to the show because I have new people with me and I have to train them.

Congrats and Swoot all at the same time!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I wish I was drunk....
Iva13 Wrote:I wish I was drunk....
i wish you were too
:atm:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
[Image: jager.gif]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extreme Couponing Thread Pete Nice 114 43,302 11-22-2012, 02:04 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  Swoot News Thread Derick 30 9,715 05-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  the video thread mongo 2 1,668 04-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Post here while you drink thread mongo 228 51,659 04-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: i bleed green