Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here while you drink thread
Post here when you are drinking a coffee, beer or any beverage. Alcohol or not.

Sipping Jim Beam and Coca Cola. This should be knocking me out for the evening
Listen to Theoneboard Radio
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->
mongo Wrote:Post here when you are drinking a coffee, beer or any beverage. Alcohol or not.

Drinking Nissley Topaz Select 2007.

"A very sweet rich white wine. Produced by a cryoextraction method of chilling the juice and removing ice crystals before fermemtation. For those who like Ice Wine. A fine marinade for fresh fruit. Excellent after dinner."
This also brings up something that bugs me.

I have to get coffee every onring on my way to work. The 2 places closest to my house are Burger King and Mc Donalds. I like the Burger King coffee better, but it bugs the hell out of me that they don't put the cream and sugar in the coffee for me. It may not sound like a big deal, but it means I have to pull over after I leave the drive through and fix my coffee myself instead of just hitting the road after. Lame
Drinking coffee.....Chock Full o' Nuts Colombian.

Joe, I prefer McDonald's coffee. That would piss me off everyday if I had to put the cream in my coffee in the car. That defeats the purpose of drive-thru.
Joe In PA Wrote:
mongo Wrote:Post here when you are drinking a coffee, beer or any beverage. Alcohol or not.

"A very sweet rich white wine. Produced by a cryoextraction method of chilling the juice and removing ice crystals before fermemtation. For those who like Ice Wine. A fine marinade for fresh fruit. Excellent after dinner."
:homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
:whomo:
If I really had to post every time I drink, my post count will be bigger than Joe's.
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

:homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo: :homo:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm drinking coffee from home right now.

Starbucks Pike Place Roast. Its goooooooood
I just took the last swig of my morning cup of hot cocoa... I can't stand coffee. I should drink my water, but I am thinking that can of Pepsi would taste pretty good.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I just took the last swig of my morning cup of hot cocoa... I can't stand coffee. I should drink my water, but I am thinking that can of Pepsi would taste pretty good.
Go for the water, GO FOR THE WATER
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just took the last swig of my morning cup of hot cocoa... I can't stand coffee. I should drink my water, but I am thinking that can of Pepsi would taste pretty good.

Drink Pepsi.. lots of Pepsi.
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't listen to him, he speaks lies
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't listen to him, he speaks lies

:finger:

Buy pallets of Pepsi. I need a raise.
I drink alot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Post Animation Derick 30 13,982 01-11-2021, 04:30 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Where do you post from? Joe 42 14,916 04-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Beckster