Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/13 When are you comming back? Tuesday. Tuuuuuuuuuusday
Disclaimer, I am in NY so all weddings are pretty fucking outrageous anyways
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Well then do buffet....who cares who thinks it's tacky....DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!!! Wtf WHO CARES ABOUT ANYONE ELSE...
Actually, he should do what Sara wants.

When I say "you" I meant both of them...do want THEY want...who cares what people think.
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Well then do buffet....who cares who thinks it's tacky....DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!!! Wtf WHO CARES ABOUT ANYONE ELSE...

When I say "you" I meant both of them...do want THEY want...who cares what people think.

But that isn't what Rich is saying, he is mister "I".
Iva13 Wrote:I have actually heard that buffets are more expensive than sit down.

Around here it would be double to have a wait staff serve everyone...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I know that's what you meant. I should have added the :poke: It was aimed at Rich.
Donginator Wrote:Disclaimer, I am in NY so all weddings are pretty fucking outrageous anyways
Baller five :high5:
Donginator Wrote:Disclaimer, I am in NY so all weddings are pretty fucking outrageous anyways

Apparent-LEE so
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

What does SHE want?
I HATE PIE!!
Michigan Wedding receptions.. of which I have done security at many (for extra pay)... All of which are buffet style. The food is set out on tables and the caterer sends a group up at a time to get what they want. Once everyone is through, some go for more. Eventually that food is put away. There is usually a snack table and a dessert table, too. How different is that from everyone else?
I HATE PIE!!
I hate that "we like pizza" song.
I say NO to the cheap ass Liquor, but I wouldn't go top shelf unless I had money to blow... I have seen weddings go through 4 kegs of beer, plus cases of liquor... Not cheap at all.
I HATE PIE!!
They should provide middle tier booze with the options for those who what the higher tier to pay for it on their own.
Why the hell am I even commenting on this?
I HATE PIE!!
I think I'm not going to Rich's wedding anymore.
LeNeve Wrote:I think I'm not going to Rich's wedding anymore.

It sounds like it's going to be a black tie event. Lame
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM