Poll: Which Movies Do you plan on Seeing?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kick-Ass (Apr 16) – Nick Cage
9.09%
3 9.09%
A Nightmare on Elm Street (April 30)
15.15%
5 15.15%
Iron Man 2 (may 7)
27.27%
9 27.27%
Robin Hood with Russell Crowe (may 14)
9.09%
3 9.09%
Sex and the City (may 27)
0%
0 0%
Toy Story 3 ( june 18) – special appearance by Barbie and Ken
9.09%
3 9.09%
Twilight Saga: Eclipse
6.06%
2 6.06%
Karate Kid (jun 11) – Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan
0%
0 0%
A-Team (jun 11) – Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Jessica Biel, Sharlto Copley and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.
18.18%
6 18.18%
The Last Air Bender (Jul 2)- M. Night Shyamalan
3.03%
1 3.03%
Predators (july 7) – Adrien Brody & Laurence Fishburne
3.03%
1 3.03%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Summer Movies
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:2 votes for the sparkly vampire movie. Wtf :fag:

Probably Brampton, I think I remember him saying he was gay for those movies.

If you voted for Twilight FESS UP!!!!

I thought I made it clear, but yes I voted for Twilight. Haven't seen New Moon yet. Just not high on the priority list. I'm not going to rush out and see Eclipse, but if I have time, and I've found the time to see New Moon, then I'll check it out. I have a few free movie passes. I use those on movies I'm not sure about and don't want to spend money on them lol
So I assume the twilight 2 are T and Beckster?

:roflmao:
ap bikini team Wrote:Haven't seen New Moon yet.

I went out with a friend who was leaving for a year in England. I didn't mind the first one, thought what the hell I'll watch the second one... definately not worth the time or effort to see it. I won't waste money seeing Eclipse in the theatre. I'll wait for it to come out on dvd and I'll rent it.
Brampton Wrote:So I assume the twilight 2 are T and Beckster?

No Fucking Way!!! Paul is one, but who else... Most certainly is NOT me!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

I didn't vote for those. I won't be getting dragged to it either. :happy: :happy:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I didn't notice that before.... Who the hell did that? Do we have any 14 yr girls signed up on here that I didn't know about?

Haha. Is Crosby a member here?

Damn it, sorry, couldn't help it.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5: :high5: :high5:

hey Crosby :finger:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I thought I made it clear, but yes I voted for Twilight. Haven't seen New Moon yet. Just not high on the priority list. I'm not going to rush out and see Eclipse, but if I have time, and I've found the time to see New Moon, then I'll check it out. I have a few free movie passes. I use those on movies I'm not sure about and don't want to spend money on them lol

Please, please tell me that you plan on seeing that only because you know it will get you laid!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

Sorry it wasn't I. I only voted for Iron Man because honestly and truly it's the only one I'd actually go to the theater and watch. The last movie I saw in the movie theater was wither Inglourious basturds or the Harry Potter movie. I won't go waste my money on Twilight...
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I didn't notice that before.... Who the hell did that? Do we have any 14 yr girls signed up on here that I didn't know about?

Haha. Is Crosby a member here?

Damn it, sorry, couldn't help it.

He is too busy winning Rocket Richard trophys and dominating the Flyers to go to movies........ :owned:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

We have all determined it's you and Paul.......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

We have all determined it's you and Paul.......
No, much to your dismay it wasn't me. My wife doesn't want to see it, so I don't get dragged to it.

I'm sure you can see who voted for what, but it really doesn't matter.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm the one that voted for it. No real reason, other than reading the speculation later on about who voted for it. Like I said I don't watch very many movies, and chances are I will not see any of these, until they are on basic cable.
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm the one that voted for it. No real reason, other than reading the speculation later on about who voted for it. Like I said I don't watch very many movies, and chances are I will not see any of these, until they are on basic cable.
Let me be the first to post this

:fag: :homo:

nice one though :high5:
beckster Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Please, please tell me that you plan on seeing that only because you know it will get you laid!

Well I DO like Vampire movies. But yes I'm fully aware it's a great brownie point to get laid and I will be taking full advantage of it.
ap bikini team Wrote:Well I DO like Vampire movies. But yes I'm fully aware it's a great brownie point to get laid and I will be taking full advantage of it.

I don't know if I would go so far as to call it a Vampire movie, more like soap opera.... lol... But, yeah, redeem your mancard and tell people it's to score points with the nussies.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/16/2010 NSFW! ap bikini team 19 6,255 01-05-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Summer Shorts JDubb 14 5,096 04-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: michaelangelo
  Best of the year 2010 Derick 23 7,484 01-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Merry Christmas! Nussies of 2010! NSFW ap bikini team 14 5,270 12-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Women need to realize movies are not reality, and here's why Pete Nice 6 3,000 10-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/13/2010! ap bikini team 41 13,405 09-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/06/2010! ap bikini team 20 6,908 09-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/30/2010! ap bikini team 12 5,378 09-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 07/26/2010 ap bikini team 4 2,097 07-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 07/12/2010 NSFW! ap bikini team 10 4,249 07-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice