Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2010 Summer Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am just wondering which of movies that will be coming out this summer are you looking forward to seeing?
I don't go to the movie theatres. Or watch to many movies at home either. The last movie I saw in the theatre was "seven".
i may download the A-Team, but I'm not going to any of those in the theater
I voted for the A-team b/c it's the only one I would even consider seeing in the theater.
Iron man 2 is the only one I plan to watch,but it's possible I'll watch some of the others.
I saw a preview for Iron Man the other day on TV, looks pretty good. It would be the only one I'd consider going to the theater for, the rest can wait until dvd.
I really like going to the movies. I picked a bunch. Don't want to see Kick Ass, Sex In The City, Gladiator 2 aka Robin Hood, and The Kung fu......I mean Karate Kid just looks retarded.
ap bikini team Wrote:Gladiator 2 aka Robin Hood.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!
The A-Team better not suck, I am expecting it to be good. Knightryda is waiting very impatient;y for Nightmare (I am not a huge fan of slasher flicks, they are all alike to me). I absolutely LOVE Toy Story 1 & 2, so 3 best not disappoint!! I hope to take my nieces to that one. Iron Man 2 does look pretty good. I read the story line for Predators... It looks like crap. Kick Ass might be worth checking out, but we'll probably wait til it's out on DVD... As for the rest, No thanks. ... Unless the reviews convince me otherwise (I will not be checking out Sex in the City or The Twilight one at all).
2 votes for the sparkly vampire movie. Wtf :fag:
After I voted, I noticed that the only movies I picked are re-makes of old idea. A-Team, Iron Man, Nightmare and I was on the fence about Robin Hood.

The only good ideas left in Hollywood are old ideas.
LeNeve Wrote:2 votes for the sparkly vampire movie. Wtf :fag:

Probably Brampton, I think I remember him saying he was gay for those movies.

If you voted for Twilight FESS UP!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

Probably Brampton, I think I remember him saying he was gay for those movies.

If you voted for Twilight FESS UP!!!!
When was the last time Spot logged on?

I didn't notice that before.... Who the hell did that? Do we have any 14 yr girls signed up on here that I didn't know about?
beckster Wrote:

I didn't notice that before.... Who the hell did that? Do we have any 14 yr girls signed up on here that I didn't know about?

Haha. Is Crosby a member here?

Damn it, sorry, couldn't help it.
Pages: 1 2 3