Poll: Pop vs Soda
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pop
57.14%
16 57.14%
Soda
42.86%
12 42.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pop vs Soda
ITS POP DAMMIT
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Its gross, no matter what you call it :barf:
I almost came over here to start this same poll.
But I was going to list the options as
1. Pop
2. Some other, wrong answer
Since when did this become an annual topic?
I hope you all get cavities.
Oh shit... Pop is kicking Soda's ass.
Brian in NY Wrote:I hope you all get cavities.

I don't drink it, but it is pop.
POP POP POP!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
When the government looks into taxing other shit, they call it a Soda Tax. Therefore, if the government thinks calling it Pop is dumb, I do too. Grab a dictionary and get a clue. This isn't isn't the 50's anymore, backwoods people
ap bikini team Wrote:When the government looks into taxing other shit, they call it a Soda Tax. Therefore, if the government thinks calling it Pop is dumb, I do too. Grab a dictionary and get a clue. This isn't isn't the 50's anymore, backwoods people

:high5: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
ap bikini team Wrote:When the government looks into taxing other shit, they call it a Soda Tax. Therefore, if the government thinks calling it Pop is dumb, I do too. Grab a dictionary and get a clue. This isn't isn't the 50's anymore, backwoods people
:roflmao: :roflmao: awesome :high5:

The government calling it "soda" is more then enough reason for me to call it pop.
You go ahead and agree with those ass holes.
Chip Wrote:

The government calling it "soda" is more then enough reason for me to call it pop.

The government thing was just making a funny point. But I tend to stand by the backwater comment. The main ingredient in all SODA is soda water (or carbonated water), not pop water, not pop, not fizzy stuff, or that there dern magic stuff that tingles and I caan't understand so I make up a stupid werd like pop to tell what it is.

SODA
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The government thing was just making a funny point. But I tend to stand by the backwater comment. The main ingredient in all SODA is soda water (or carbonated water), not pop water, not pop, not fizzy stuff, or that there dern magic stuff that tingles and I caan't understand so I make up a stupid werd like pop to tell what it is.

SODA
Oh snap!
It depends on where you come from. But I will just have a coke...
Listen to Theoneboard Radio
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->