Dudebro Nation
Pop vs Soda - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Pop vs Soda (/showthread.php?tid=663)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Pop vs Soda - Derick - 04-12-2010

ITS POP DAMMIT

Re: Pop vs Soda - Brampton - 04-12-2010

Its gross, no matter what you call it :barf:

Re: Pop vs Soda - Chip - 04-12-2010

I almost came over here to start this same poll.
But I was going to list the options as
1. Pop
2. Some other, wrong answer

Re: Pop vs Soda - JDubb - 04-12-2010

Since when did this become an annual topic?

Re: Pop vs Soda - Brian - 04-12-2010

I hope you all get cavities.

Re: Pop vs Soda - NussieT - 04-12-2010

Oh shit... Pop is kicking Soda's ass.

Brian in NY Wrote:I hope you all get cavities.

I don't drink it, but it is pop.

Re: Pop vs Soda - Beckster - 04-12-2010

POP POP POP!!!!

Re: Pop vs Soda - ap bikini team - 04-12-2010

When the government looks into taxing other shit, they call it a Soda Tax. Therefore, if the government thinks calling it Pop is dumb, I do too. Grab a dictionary and get a clue. This isn't isn't the 50's anymore, backwoods people

Re: Pop vs Soda - LeNeve - 04-12-2010

ap bikini team Wrote:When the government looks into taxing other shit, they call it a Soda Tax. Therefore, if the government thinks calling it Pop is dumb, I do too. Grab a dictionary and get a clue. This isn't isn't the 50's anymore, backwoods people

:high5: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ap bikini team Wrote:When the government looks into taxing other shit, they call it a Soda Tax. Therefore, if the government thinks calling it Pop is dumb, I do too. Grab a dictionary and get a clue. This isn't isn't the 50's anymore, backwoods people
:roflmao: :roflmao: awesome :high5:

The government calling it "soda" is more then enough reason for me to call it pop.
You go ahead and agree with those ass holes.

Re: Pop vs Soda - ap bikini team - 04-12-2010

Chip Wrote:

The government calling it "soda" is more then enough reason for me to call it pop.

The government thing was just making a funny point. But I tend to stand by the backwater comment. The main ingredient in all SODA is soda water (or carbonated water), not pop water, not pop, not fizzy stuff, or that there dern magic stuff that tingles and I caan't understand so I make up a stupid werd like pop to tell what it is.

SODA

ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

The government thing was just making a funny point. But I tend to stand by the backwater comment. The main ingredient in all SODA is soda water (or carbonated water), not pop water, not pop, not fizzy stuff, or that there dern magic stuff that tingles and I caan't understand so I make up a stupid werd like pop to tell what it is.

SODA
Oh snap!

Re: Pop vs Soda - mongo - 04-12-2010

It depends on where you come from. But I will just have a coke...