Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fri 4-9 Elvis has left the building. Farewell Mellon Arena
Pete Nice Wrote:It may be a dump that is falling apart, but I will miss it.
I may be a lot of things but sentimental is not one of them.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I thought they took away Crosby's goal (at his behest) and gave it to Guerin? So he only has 49 goals
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We have a cuss jar here now. I don't cuss in front of people though, so I son't care. One guy has already had to put 10 bucks or more in it.

How much per cuss?

1 dollar

Is that per word or per phrase? Did they define which words/ phrases would fall under the category of cuss words? What if a customer walks in and their last name is "Shithead"?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Well it's Friday, What do you guys think the Covinometer is set at today? Gotta be 100%, no?

[Image: ACCUSCAN_Large.jpg]
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We have a cuss jar here now. I don't cuss in front of people though, so I son't care. One guy has already had to put 10 bucks or more in it.

How much per cuss?

1 dollar

Is that per word or per phrase? Did they define which words/ phrases would fall under the category of cuss words? What if a customer walks in and their last name is "Shithead"?

or what if their name is Focker?
chelofellow Wrote:Well it's Friday, What do you guys think the Covinometer is set at today? Gotta be 100%, no?
80%

i'd be fucked. dammit! here's your dollar. 2 dollars now? what the fuck? 3 dollars? this fucking sucks! etc, etc.....
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

How much per cuss?

1 dollar
Fuck that
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

i'd be fucked. dammit! here's your dollar. 2 dollars now? what the fuck? 3 dollars? this fucking sucks! etc, etc.....

Totally fucking agree. One of the guys asked me why I swear so much. Cocksucker! I hardly ever fucking swear!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
chelofellow Wrote:I thought they took away Crosby's goal (at his behest) and gave it to Guerin? So he only has 49 goals

THey did but he had another goal before that.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

Totally fucking agree. One of the guys asked me why I swear so much. Cocksucker! I hardly ever fucking swear!!
we tried that at home , because of fucking mouth, and i owed the jar half of my pay check!!!! :bullshit:
if you could only see they way she loves me maybe you would understand
is anyone ready?
VasSUP???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
michaelangelo Wrote:is anyone ready?
I'm ready!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday 08/13 - Happy Left-handers Day JDubb 264 1,265 08-14-2012, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Friday, April 20, 2012 ~ Pass it to the Left Beckster 171 1,071 04-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Tuesday - 4/20/10 - Pass it to the left DaveP 615 2,586 04-20-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Brampton