Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fri 4-9 Elvis has left the building. Farewell Mellon Arena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Went to the Pens game last night, with Mercer actually, last regular season game ever at Mellon Arena. Pens won 7-3. Crosby had 1 goal and 3 assists, including his 500th career point. He is now the third youngest player to 500 points, after Lemieux and Gretzky. What a great night!!

SOOOOOOOO many good times there, so many games and concerts. It may be a dump that is falling apart, but I will miss it.

Crosby then signed autographs for anyone who wanted after the game as the players threw tshirts into the crowd and gave away their jerseys to lucky fans. (SUCK IT HATERS!!)

[Image: dianapenguins0408_09_500.jpg]

I also got one of these:

[Image: 20100409dsticket_330.jpg]

And Fluery was a beast:

[Image: dianapenguins0408_03_500.jpg]
[Image: 20100408mellon_500.jpg]
Game was pretty fun; after the game was not. Lost my wallet on the turnpike when I got out to pay the toll thanks to my fucked up window not working. Police can't find it. Had to cancel all my cards and shit. I had $125 in there too...just a friggin' nightmare. I really, really, really need sleep but I should go get a new license now.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Game was pretty fun; after the game was not. Lost my wallet on the turnpike when I got out to pay the toll thanks to my fucked up window not working. Police can't find it. Had to cancel all my cards and shit. I had $125 in there too...just a friggin' nightmare. I really, really, really need sleep but I should go get a new license now.
That sucks Confusedwoot:
Happy Friday Everyone...

Of course the Pens won, they played the Islanders.. :roll:

That totally sucks Mercer. Hopefully they find it.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Game was pretty fun; after the game was not. Lost my wallet on the turnpike when I got out to pay the toll thanks to my fucked up window not working. Police can't find it. Had to cancel all my cards and shit. I had $125 in there too...just a friggin' nightmare. I really, really, really need sleep but I should go get a new license now.
i blame @pete for this
Derick Wrote:
i blame @pete for this

Your right, he would have only lost $80 had I not given him $45 for the ticket. Totally my fault.
Crosby is pretty high on that list. Good for him

I didn't realize that Stamkos could be the 3rd youngest player to score 50 in a season. Huh......who knew!
Man thAt sucks.I hate the DMV.I am waiting there now for the third time just to get my damn license switched over.Damn medical. :killme: At least I didn't have to get a prostate exam lol.
We have a cuss jar here now. I don't cuss in front of people though, so I son't care. One guy has already had to put 10 bucks or more in it.
LeNeve Wrote:We have a cuss jar here now. I don't cuss in front of people though, so I son't care. One guy has already had to put 10 bucks or more in it.

How much per cuss?
It would have been $12 to get a new license, but it's up at the end of July anyway which would cost me another $28. No thanks...I'll wait the few days and drive cautiously until my new credit card gets here so I can do the 4 year renewal online.
LeNeve Wrote:We have a cuss jar here now. I don't cuss in front of people though, so I son't care. One guy has already had to put 10 bucks or more in it.
What if you say mizzotherfizzucker?does that count?
DaveP Wrote:

How much per cuss?

1 dollar
i bleed green Wrote:
What if you say mizzotherfizzucker?does that count?

Not sure. I'll have this other guy try it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11