Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fri 4-9 Elvis has left the building. Farewell Mellon Arena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
this didnt take long to find

"She can also provide a fact-sheet on the piece itself. She will also provide some fact sheets about the artwork in the floor. As for the "new world" designation, the New World Airport Commission was simply a group consisting of local business and political leaders who sponsored and organized a number of pre-opening events at Denver International Airport. The airport was to usher in a new era making Denver a world-class city, thus the New World name. The group has absolutely no association with the new world order. And the underground facilities are just baggage tunnels that are used every day by hundreds of airline workers to take luggage to and from the Terminal. "
AirHej Wrote:Pete - are they going to be selling the seats from The Igloo? it's always sad when the old buildings close down. I have two seats in my basement from The Aud in Buffalo.

They are not 100% tearing it down yet. If they do I am sure they will sell seats. I have a pair from Three Rivers Stadium along with a bunch of pieces of Turf.

I am going to be in Buffalo for work tomorrow, might come up tonight and stay in a hotel, might drive up in the morning.
Derick Wrote:this didnt take long to find

"She can also provide a fact-sheet on the piece itself. She will also provide some fact sheets about the artwork in the floor. As for the "new world" designation, the New World Airport Commission was simply a group consisting of local business and political leaders who sponsored and organized a number of pre-opening events at Denver International Airport. The airport was to usher in a new era making Denver a world-class city, thus the New World name. The group has absolutely no association with the new world order. And the underground facilities are just baggage tunnels that are used every day by hundreds of airline workers to take luggage to and from the Terminal. "

Call in and read that.
Pete Nice Wrote:While I am not sure I agree with Jesse, this stuff is interesting.
He's nuts. Construction projects go over budget all the time. So, they had to excavate more material than originally thought, that doesn't mean there's something beneath the airport. They are landing 747's, they need good sub-base otherwise the runways will turn to shit. Jesse just likes to hear himself talk.
The Freemasons are totally real... My brother-in-law was approached to join them.
beckster Wrote:The Freemasons are totally real... My brother-in-law was approached to join them.

Why? What does he do to get approached to join?

I love secret societies, I want to join them all.
Ventura is one crazy mofo. He is full of shit, but interesting.
Come on...These conspiracies are so sketchy

The only presidents that weren't masons were assasinated. They were killed for other reasons.

And what about Reagan? He was shot and could easily have died. Then this theory would be useless
Why would anyone question that Jesse was a SEAL?

Elite units in the military out people who are fakers. Whenever a SEAL, Green Beret, Marine Recon, Ranger, Delta, etc member hears that someone is saying they are or were a member of that group, they ask a few questions, if answered properly, that person is good to go, otherwise they will get curious and research right away. Jesse is a public figure, if he was lying about being a Navy SEAL, that shit would have been publicly outed ny the Navy YEARS ago.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The Freemasons are totally real... My brother-in-law was approached to join them.

I don't know the EXACT requirements, you'd have to ask him. But his family owns a business and he has friends who are business owners that belong. He was approached because of his business.

He turned them down because they are too secretive for his liking.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Hell yeah!!! I'm starting my own secret society.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't know the EXACT requirements, you'd have to ask him. But his family owns a business and he has friends who are business owners that belong. He was approached because of his business.

Well what does he do for a living?
chelofellow Wrote:Come on...These conspiracies are so sketchy

The only presidents that weren't masons were assasinated. They were killed for other reasons.

And what about Reagan? He was shot and could easily have died. Then this theory would be useless

In Michael Moore's Capitalism... It is implied that Reagan was hired to run for Pres..
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Hell yeah!!! I'm starting my own secret society.

PM me the details, I want to be in.
beckster Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:Come on...These conspiracies are so sketchy

In Michael Moore's Capitalism... It is implied that Reagan was hired to run for Pres..

I hate Reagan, he was a terrible president made to look good by some good help and a great hypeman.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11