Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice pic
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:leave it up to a girl to ruin a perfectly good pic of bottom boob with "the same girl all the way across".
we men dont care, we want bottom boob, hell I didnt even look at her face

That fact that they all have the same damn rack didn't make you wonder? HOw often are you going to get multiple females together who have the same size titties??

Casting calls mainly. It's not an impossible shot to get a nationwide set of girls to do this, but very tough. I think it's a pretty cool shot. But in this case it's either really good photoshop, or just shot on a tripod and the same shot superimposed
Keeley Hazel is who that is
:high5:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:leave it up to a girl to ruin a perfectly good pic of bottom boob with "the same girl all the way across".

I'm not going to let this "the same girl all the way across" ruin it. Bottom boob of the same set of boobs repeated 11 times is still pretty damn awesome. Especially those bottom boobs.
Makes me want to watch Peter Griffen's "Side Boob" show
The side boob hour. What a great show!
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm not going to let this "the same girl all the way across" ruin it. Bottom boob of the same set of boobs repeated 11 times is still pretty damn awesome. Especially those bottom boobs.
Makes me want to watch Peter Griffen's "Side Boob" show
The side boob hour. What a great show!
Does that turn you on? Well it shouldn't, cause that my side boob.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Words of Wisdom by Pete Nice Derick 21 6,264 05-01-2010, 06:43 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Pete Nice Cam Greg Mercer 6 2,808 03-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Nice Angle NSFW Pete Nice 1 1,186 01-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Hondo