Dudebro Nation

Full Version: nice pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: whoa.jpg]
The same girl all the way across. Kinda cool how they did that. Sneaky bastards.
beckster Wrote:The same girl all the way across. Kinda cool how they did that. Sneaky bastards.

Well I'll be damned. She's right. Huh.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The same girl all the way across. Kinda cool how they did that. Sneaky bastards.

Well I'll be damned. She's right. Huh.

B is ALWAYS right!!!! ;-)
leave it up to a girl to ruin a perfectly good pic of bottom boob with "the same girl all the way across".
we men dont care, we want bottom boob, hell I didnt even look at her face
Derick Wrote:leave it up to a girl to ruin a perfectly good pic of bottom boob with "the same girl all the way across".

I'm not going to let this "the same girl all the way across" ruin it. Bottom boob of the same set of boobs repeated 11 times is still pretty damn awesome. Especially those bottom boobs.
Makes me want to watch Peter Griffen's "Side Boob" show
Derick Wrote:leave it up to a girl to ruin a perfectly good pic of bottom boob with "the same girl all the way across".

That fact that they all have the same damn rack didn't make you wonder? HOw often are you going to get multiple females together who have the same size titties??
All of a sudden I have a slight urge to actually watch soccer
beckster Wrote:

That fact that they all have the same damn rack didn't make you wonder? HOw often are you going to get multiple females together who have the same size titties??

When looking at titties, it's not very easy for a guy to think about things like that.
Stop cluttering this wonderful topic with logic please.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

When looking at titties, it's not very easy for a guy to think about things like that.
A boob is a boob is a boob. :boobs:
Titties a'bouncin'.
the keifer Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

A boob is a boob is a boob. :boobs:
FUCK YEAH!!!
How are they the same? They all have different hair, and different numbers :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :high5:
quick question to solve the difference between men and women. What color hair does the girl have?

correct answer: she has hair?
The best way to count tits. 2 4 6 8 10 12.... Unless the chick from Total Recall is thrown in there.
Pages: 1 2