Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My iPad Unboxing
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:THAT would be swwwwweeeeeeeeet!!! If it cracks BB, anyway! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Sorry beckster, I can only find the full versions for Windows Mobile and Android. I over promised and under produced. Confusedwoot:

Epic Fail, Bro! You owe me a Pepsi Throwback now! Big Grin

Sold out! If any comes around I will stash it for you
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:THAT would be swwwwweeeeeeeeet!!! If it cracks BB, anyway! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Sorry beckster, I can only find the full versions for Windows Mobile and Android. I over promised and under produced. Confusedwoot:

Epic Fail, Bro! You owe me a Pepsi Throwback now! Big Grin

Sold out! If any comes around I will stash it for you

Have you heard anything about whether they will continue to make that stuff? I absolutely love it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Have you heard anything about whether they will continue to make that stuff? I absolutely love it.

Yeah it will keep coming back for short amounts of time.. once or twice a year
Ipad - wifi - 3g fees - blackberry - IB and moderating - rock band - boncing souls - pdanet - jailbreaks - pepsi throwback. Wtf

Major ADD 5 :high5:

Pepsi throwback sucks. Disgusting. :barf:
yes.. this thread was hijacked, and turned in to the "who cares" thread.
LeNeve Wrote:Ipad - wifi - 3g fees - blackberry - IB and moderating - rock band - boncing souls - pdanet - jailbreaks - pepsi throwback. Wtf

I liked the clear Pepsi they had back around 92 or 93.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Ipad - wifi - 3g fees - blackberry - IB and moderating - rock band - boncing souls - pdanet - jailbreaks - pepsi throwback. Wtf

Wow. I barely remember that. I was in summer church camp when that was popular. It tasted the same to me.
the keifer Wrote:

I remember that stuff, it was pretty good. Today I have a Pepsi Max Cease Fire to try. There's supposed to be a hint of Doritos in it, I guess.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

I remember that stuff, it was pretty good. Today I have a Pepsi Max Cease Fire to try. There's supposed to be a hint of Doritos in it, I guess.
I liked pic-a-pop back in the day.Clear bottles and the pop was all different colours.No idea if it was a regional thing or available everywhere.I found some again recently.Nice little blast from the past.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]