Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do?
why ruin your vacation, it's not like wrecking your plans will bring grandma back

she's dead, she doesn't care if you miss the funeral
MMM Cunty!
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:my husband is a workaholic and is very frugal.
I can save him some money.Tell him not to buy Bomber tickets.They will lose anyways. :poke:

Haha! We may have a fighting chance this year, we got rid of Bishop and Mike Kelly.
Lou Scunt Wrote:why ruin your vacation, it's not like wrecking your plans will bring grandma back

she's dead, she doesn't care if you miss the funeral

Tell me one thing that's important to you besides 10k races and tthe howard stern show.

No disrespect, but you come off alittle rough sometimes
10k races are for pussies, you gotta go farther than that

I do come off rough, I think funerals are pretty swoot, people die and you deal and move on. I don't want one. it's really just a weird party that people feel obligated to throw, and I'm not really sure why. Sure you'll miss your loved ones, but will eating a buffet and sharing stories and eugoogolies really make things better for anyone?
MMM Cunty!
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:my husband is a workaholic and is very frugal.
I can save him some money.Tell him not to buy Bomber tickets.They will lose anyways. :poke:

Haha! We may have a fighting chance this year, we got rid of Bishop and Mike Kelly.
Definitely a step in the right direction.I hope you're right.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
My Grandmother: I would have canceled. I am the first grandson, and I only have 6 cousins, and a sister. I spent alot of time with her, and I still do. Plus she is only 65 so it would have been unexpected.

My Wife's Grandmother: I would have gone on the trip. My wife is like 56th in a group of 80+ grandchildren (mexicans). When my wifes family has funerals, which is often, all they do is drink and fight. Why cancel a wonderful vacation for that?

I am going to get my wife to comment on this later. Hopefully I don't get killed for this comment.
Lou Scunt Wrote:10k races are for pussies, you gotta go farther than that

I do come off rough, I think funerals are pretty swoot, people die and you deal and move on. I don't want one. it's really just a weird party that people feel obligated to throw, and I'm not really sure why. Sure you'll miss your loved ones, but will eating a buffet and sharing stories and eugoogolies really make things better for anyone?

I've been to close family funerals, and it was nice to talk about stuff that the deceased had done etc... I agree that they are super swoot. After the funeral it is cool though, because sometimes you get campers, tv's, money, you know. (that was my dick comment).

Funerals for distant in laws, old co-workers that have passed away, and community funerals. Those are stupid, and I don't see the reason for taking my time to go, unless the funeral takes place in City you would like to go too, or whatever.
Lou Scunt Wrote:I do come off rough, I think funerals are pretty swoot, people die and you deal and move on. I don't want one. it's really just a weird party that people feel obligated to throw, and I'm not really sure why. Sure you'll miss your loved ones, but will eating a buffet and sharing stories and eugoogolies really make things better for anyone?

Funerals totally suck, especially when you have to make the arrangements. I lost the 2 people I used to live within a year's time. That was the worst thing to ever happen to me, to watch them pass on... I needed the moral support of our friends and family coming together. I don't think I would have gotten through it otherwise. It's the whole closure part... sharing stories about the person. It's how you are able to heal and move on. Especially for when it was someone you were incredibly close to.

I used avoid funerals at all costs, but when I had to bury my grandma and aunt... I realized how much I appreciated those people who came to those funerals and showed my family and I their support. It meant a lot and I really understand what it all means now.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!