Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A/C
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:How is it that the rear AC is cold and the front AC is hot as fuck. This shit is too advanced for me.

Broken blend door or motor sounds like. Can you get any temp change at all from the front?

None at all. Pressure is where it should be, but I can only get cold air from the rear vents.

Yep, sounds like a motor or the door.
I agree. Check under the dash to the air distribution plenum. Look for what I assume is a little white box with wiring going to it . It will have 3 screws going to it and a motor shaft coming out of it. when you go from hot to cold, the shaft should turn. If it doesn't remove the motor and check its operation out of the dash. If it turns you need to replace the air ducting, if it doesn't than you need a motor
Thanks for the help.. I'll fuck around with it a little more, hopefully I don't have to drive this thing much longer.
DaveP Wrote:Thanks for the help.. I'll fuck around with it a little more, hopefully I don't have to drive this thing much longer.

If you need more tips, I'm sure Brampton, or I will help.

Let us now what you had to do to fix it though.
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Thanks for the help.. I'll fuck around with it a little more, hopefully I don't have to drive this thing much longer.

If you need more tips, I'm sure Brampton, or I will help.

Let us now what you had to do to fix it though.

Will do. I probably won't put any money in it to fix it, I can point the rear ac to the front and will be good enough (ghetto). Hopefully I can ninja rig something so it will come out of the front vents.
I will just sell it when it gets cold again and no one will notice.