5:15 get up, get dressed,make lunch
5:30 leave
5:45 get to bosses house, head to job
7:00 Get to work

Work till 4:30
traffic all the way home
Get home around 7pm
Sucks being out of the house for 14 hours and only getting paid for 9
LeNeve Wrote:All you guys have alot of time in between waking up, and until you are actually at work. Honestly from the time I roll out of bed, shower, get dressed it's like 20 minutes.

I have worked at places where I had at least a 2 hour wake up, to clock in time though, and that sucks fucking ass. That usually means you have a 2 hour, clock out, to home too.

This is 4 hours of your day (some people more of course), that you do not make money, and the time is lost, in the pursuit to make money.

4 hours is alot of freaking time when you think about it. Thats a relaxing dinner out, and a movie. 18 holes of golf, A sports game, etc...

So in the pursuit of money, we lose sight of the reason that we are working for anyway, which is to have money, to have fun, to have nice things.

Unfortunately in Michigan... the few jobs that pay higher are down in Detroit and its outskirts, but the cost of living is higher in those areas. Knightryda puts in about an hour drive each way. I met a guy and moved in with him, so I went from a 7 minute drive to a half hour drive....

I am also NOT a morning person. It takes me awhile to get moving in the mornings, since I basically stagger around half-awake getting ready.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:$400 - $750 morgage is unheard of here

It is round my area...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, it's amazing when I look at cost of living for differemt areas. My yearly salary in Chicago, probally would not get me a car to live in.
not by the time you pay insurance, a city sticker, a parking sticker, licensing fees

You need a sticker to be in the city?? What the hell?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

It is round my area...

Yeah, that's about the norm here now.
Working at the office:

6:00-6:25 hit snooze repeatedly
6:30-Go for run
7:00-Shower
7:15-Get Dressed
7:30-Make coffee, try to remember to have breakfast so i don't get something horrible for me like chocolate chip muffin.
8:00-Catch train, go back to sleep on hour and a half ride into NYC

Working from Home:
8:00-Go to gym
9:15 grab coffee, breakfast
9:25 take pants off
9:30 begin work
Jersey_Mike Wrote:Working at the office:

7:30-Make coffee, try to remember to have breakfast so i don't get something horrible for me like chocolate chip muffin.

Working from Home:

I can't even imagine big city life. Hour and a half on a train? I would kill myself. :killme:
DaveP Wrote:
Jersey_Mike Wrote:Working at the office:

Working from Home:

I can't even imagine big city life. Hour and a half on a train? I would kill myself. :killme:

Yeah it was exciting for about the first week, then it got old.

In all honesty though one of the things that pisses me off more then anything is sitting in traffic. Bumper to bumper traffic makes me want to kill babies and kittens. On a train I can go over work stuff, watch a movie ect. And I often end up with a six pack in a paper back to enjoy on the ride home.
My day varies on the daily as far as what time I need to be someplace to do shit, so I will base off a 6am start with a 30 minute drive.

4:30AM Alarm goes off.
5:15AM Stop hitting snooze and hop out of bed realizing I have only 15 minutes to get ready.
5:16AM Piss
5:17AM Shower
5:20AM Get dressed and grab bag full of work stuff
5:28AM Grab a few bottles of water, a diet pepsi and maybe a snack if I have some and throw them in a cooler with an ice pack.
5:31AM move wife's car from the driveway to the street b/c I am the man and I park in the garage
5:32AM Leave, always two minutes late
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
5:25 Alarm goes off hit snooze
5:35 Alarm goes off again...get up.
5:36 Brush teeth, etc.
5:40 Get a glass of Diet Iced Tea and go back to bed to watch the news, weather and read my US Weekly and wait for caffine to work.
6:00 Get out of bed again and go feed and play with Kitty
6:15 Get in the shower and get ready.
7:05 Eat cereal (Multi-Grain Hoops) with one-half of a bannana.
7:15 Get dressed.
7:30 Get in my car
8:30 Arrive in parking garage
8:40 Arrive in office and log onto DBN!

Hey this was fun!!!!!! :boobs:
7:20 - Alarm goes off lay in bed for another 10 minutes
7:30 - get out of bed, piss, brush teeth, get ready
7:40 - grab breakfast to eat at work (yogurt and flax bagels)
7:50 - let dogs out
8:00 - leave for work
8:15 - arrive at work (supposed to start at 8:00, but I'm the only one in the offcei till 9:00
8:20 - prepare breakfast and mess around on the internet

No shower in the morning. My wife prefers the two of us shower right before bed because she thinks its gross getting into a clean bed without having a shower first.
chelofellow Wrote:7:20 - Alarm goes off lay in bed for another 10 minutes
8:15 - arrive at work (supposed to start at 8:00, but I'm the only one in the offcei till 9:00

No shower in the morning. My wife prefers the two of us shower right before bed because she thinks its gross getting into a clean bed without having a shower first.

My wife and I shower before bed also for the same reason.

I have to take a quick one in the morning or my hair will be messed up though. Basically my morning shower is just a quick hair wash and to get the shit out of my eyes. 5 minutes max.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:My day varies on the daily as far as what time I need to be someplace to do shit,

My friends dad is a PI. Mostly he just follows people around to catch people cheating and trys to get info of the computer and shit.

If you follow people, did you ever get caught? Did you ever have dudes try to kick your ass or shoot at you or anything crazy like that?
I know i'm way off topic, sorry
Iva13 Wrote:5:25 Alarm goes off hit snooze
5:35 Alarm goes off again...get up.
5:36 Brush teeth, etc.
5:40 Get a glass of Diet Iced Tea and go back to bed to watch the news, weather and read my US Weekly and wait for caffine to work.
6:00 Get out of bed again and go feed and play with Kitty
6:15 Get in the shower and get ready.
7:05 Eat cereal (Multi-Grain Hoops) with one-half of a bannana.
7:15 Get dressed.
7:30 Get in my car
8:30 Arrive in parking garage
8:40 Arrive in office and log onto DBN!

Hey this was fun!!!!!! :boobs:

:eek: :eek:
chelofellow Wrote:7:20 - Alarm goes off lay in bed for another 10 minutes

I actually prefer that too... I hate going to bed feeling dirty... (not dirty as in :ontop: , that is acceptable)
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trailer for my feature film "The Wake" chrisnez 10 3,772 12-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Last Post: the keifer