Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scarface School Play
[youtube]uovMpapeCJQ[/youtube]

WTFF?

Don't get me wrong, its a great tribute to the movie, and i thought using popcorn to represent a huge moutain of cocaine was brilliant. However, I repeat, WTF? Why didn't the parents instantly flip the fuck out
Classic pussification.

Been a while Mike, good to see you back.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Thanks Pete, I miss this place. Went on vacation, for about two months. Hit just about every northern state east to west. Went down through Cali, then hit Vegas and flew back from there. It was awesome. Now i'm back in the work, grad school grind so i will go back to my post whoring ways.
What....the....fudge......is wrong with these kids parents and teachers Confusedlap:
Where the fudge was this? And the parents/audience applaud and yell yeah?!?!?!?!?!?!
This is kind of fudged up.
Who the hockey puck sat there and honestly said, "This is a great idea!" Fudging morons... Did they have the kids watch the movie to get a feel for it, too?

Where the hell were those overly sensitive parents at? You know, the ones who want the school to not use letter grades, because little Billy might get his feelings hurt if he gets a D. Why were they speaking out against this?! No way would my kid be allowed to participate.. Absolutely not. I'm not even a parent yet and I feel inclined to contact the school and tell them that they are idiots. :rant:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Good performance, but WHAT WERE THE PARENTS THINKING!?!?
This is more of a reverse POA.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I think this is a set up.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...fessi.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diemon Dave's Ninja School Derick 5 2,207 09-13-2010, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Its Time to Play The "DUDEBRO FEUD" dildo_baggins 77 21,776 08-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Awesome High School graduation speech PJfromLI 3 1,628 06-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster