Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Scarface School Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[youtube]uovMpapeCJQ[/youtube]

WTFF?

Don't get me wrong, its a great tribute to the movie, and i thought using popcorn to represent a huge moutain of cocaine was brilliant. However, I repeat, WTF? Why didn't the parents instantly flip the fuck out
Classic pussification.

Been a while Mike, good to see you back.
Thanks Pete, I miss this place. Went on vacation, for about two months. Hit just about every northern state east to west. Went down through Cali, then hit Vegas and flew back from there. It was awesome. Now i'm back in the work, grad school grind so i will go back to my post whoring ways.
What....the....fudge......is wrong with these kids parents and teachers Confusedlap:
Where the fudge was this? And the parents/audience applaud and yell yeah?!?!?!?!?!?!
This is kind of fudged up.
Who the hockey puck sat there and honestly said, "This is a great idea!" Fudging morons... Did they have the kids watch the movie to get a feel for it, too?

Where the hell were those overly sensitive parents at? You know, the ones who want the school to not use letter grades, because little Billy might get his feelings hurt if he gets a D. Why were they speaking out against this?! No way would my kid be allowed to participate.. Absolutely not. I'm not even a parent yet and I feel inclined to contact the school and tell them that they are idiots. :rant:
Good performance, but WHAT WERE THE PARENTS THINKING!?!?
This is more of a reverse POA.
I think this is a set up.