Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a fan of dudebronation?
Joe In PA Wrote:A bigger question is how do some people not have facebook? Weren't you even curious?

I was curious when it was MySpace.
So I signed up, switched from comcast, don't have access to that e-mail so I can't delete my MySpace page.
Now FaceBook is just the new, hip version of MySpace. I don't really care if does it better, it does the same thing.
I have too many friends already. I don't want old ones finding me again.
I'm a fan, but I don't get on much around here everyone; sorry! I am pretty faithful on TOMB. I am on there via my phone on the daily. Go ahead and say it, that I shouldn't be driving and online, but I've gotta have my fix; nom sayin'?
I hope to get to meet some of you at the NYC Dubebro/Nussie Convention! I am planning to stay through around Saturday! Peace out forum friends!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Joe In PA Wrote:A bigger question is how do some people not have facebook? Weren't you even curious?

I am more curious who some of the people who are fans of dudebronation are that I have no idea who they are, they are not members here but they are fans, we have something like 113 fans on facebook.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

I am more curious who some of the people who are fans of dudebronation are that I have no idea who they are, they are not members here but they are fans, we have something like 113 fans on facebook.
How do you know who is a fan but is not on here?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I am a private investigator.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm a fan, but I don't get on much around here everyone; sorry! I am pretty faithful on TOMB. I am on there via my phone on the daily. Go ahead and say it, that I shouldn't be driving and online, but I've gotta have my fix; nom sayin'?
I hope to get to meet some of you at the NYC Dubebro/Nussie Convention! I am planning to stay through around Saturday! Peace out forum friends!!!
It is legal to drive around if you're on DBN. That law was passed.
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I am a private investigator.
Anyone else wonder what info Pete has on you?
Joe In PA Wrote:Anyone else wonder what info Pete has on you?
Well,I wasn't wondering until now.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Well,I wasn't wondering until now.
Yeah thonks :?

Hmm.. Pete, what's my last name?
DaveP Wrote:

Yeah prove you know your stuff.Tell me who I am.
i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Your initials are KK

Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am a private investigator.
Anyone else wonder what info Pete has on you?

I worry about that every single night.... :? :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Your initials are KK
Confusedhock:
i bleed green Wrote:Your initials are KK

oh like that is hard
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness