Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Are you a fan of dudebronation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If not click this link and become one, what the hell are you waiting for?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dudebronat...422?ref=ts
I am a huge fan of DBN.
I'm a fan, but I don't have a FaceBook account.
I only have MySpace, and I only have that because I can't delete it. I don't have access to the e-mail I used to set it up.

The cool people are still on MySpace... :killme:
I would be a fan if I had a facebook.
I'm a fan and am appointed boobs mcgee.
I'm a fan five :high5:
I'm a fan, but I don't do facebook
of course I am
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm a fan and am appointed boobs mcgee.

I was appointed Shop Vac Big Grin .... Wait a minute... Confusedhock: :? ... Well, it's better than pie maker.
beckster Wrote:

I was appointed Shop Vac Big Grin .... Wait a minute... Confusedhock: :? ... Well, it's better than pie maker.

lol I think you get more cool points for Shop Vac. We could all be so lucky lol
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

lol I think you get more cool points for Shop Vac. We could all be so lucky lol

[Image: smiley-ashamed001.gif]
Hell yeah!!! :rock:
A bigger question is how do some people not have facebook? Weren't you even curious?
Joe In PA Wrote:A bigger question is how do some people not have facebook? Weren't you even curious?

I had one that I never used back when they started and you needed a .edu email address to signup. It just never appealed to me. Also, I can't farm.
Joe In PA Wrote:A bigger question is how do some people not have facebook? Weren't you even curious?
I had facebook then canceled it. I held out for a long time but a bunch of my friends were on it so i was curious to check it out.
After reading all the bullshit people post i found out i wasn't missing anything.
I like that part in zombieland where he says he doesn't miss facebook
"Rob curtis is gearing up for friday" :crank:
Seems like it's for attention whores and crybabies.
Pages: 1 2 3