Poll: Bring back Nussie of the Week
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
94.12%
16 94.12%
no
5.88%
1 5.88%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nussie of the Week
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:No tattoos and no Asians, anything else is good.
so racist, and sooooooooo true :high5:

the asian girls tend to look the same, and I don't like tattoo's on the ladies
I like my women white and tattoo free. Asian girls don't even get a wiggle out of me.
I am an equal oppurtunity sexist, as long as she has nice tit's, nice ASS, and a pretty va-jj I am all for it. But puttin tattoos on hot women is like puttin a bumper sticker on a Corvette.....Pointless and tacky!!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Who is the retard who voted NO!! Confusedlap: Confusedlap: :finger:
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:No tattoos and no Asians, anything else is good.
so racist, and sooooooooo true :high5:

the asian girls tend to look the same, and I don't like tattoo's on the ladies
I like my women white and tattoo free. Asian girls don't even get a wiggle out of me.

:bullshit: Some of those tattoo chicks paul has are smokin hot. Maybe not girls you'd take home to mom, but that's where the appeal lies. You guys are :fag: I'm with you about the asian thing though. Don't know why. Just not my steez
negadave Wrote::bullshit: Some of those tattoo chicks paul has are smokin hot. Maybe not girls you'd take home to mom, but that's where the appeal lies. You guys are :fag: I'm with you about the asian thing though. Don't know why. Just not my steez

I think I'm just partial because I lost my virginity to an asian woman. Kind of spoiled me lol.

New Nussies start up next week. Hired a bunch for various jobs I have coming up
ap bikini team Wrote:
negadave Wrote::bullshit: Some of those tattoo chicks paul has are smokin hot. Maybe not girls you'd take home to mom, but that's where the appeal lies. You guys are :fag: I'm with you about the asian thing though. Don't know why. Just not my steez

I think I'm just partial because I lost my virginity to an asian woman. Kind of spoiled me lol.

New Nussies start up next week. Hired a bunch for various jobs I have coming up
new nussies. Single ones? pm me numbers. thanks paul
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Someone start a DBN nussie of the week. There are only about 5, so they will win often and feel appreciated. It's a win win for everyone.
DaveP Wrote:Someone start a DBN nussie of the week. There are only about 5, so they will win often and feel appreciated. It's a win win for everyone.

I've got a better idea... since there are more dudebros then there are nussies how about we do a dudebro of the week. Then us girls can make random comments... How about it Dave... post your pics first..
Nussie_T Wrote:I've got a better idea... since there are more dudebros then there are nussies how about we do a dudebro of the week. Then us girls can make random comments... How about it Dave... post your pics first..

Only if you start the girls a forum that they are the only ones who can see. I sure as hell don't want to look at any sausage party....yuck
Hondo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I've got a better idea... since there are more dudebros then there are nussies how about we do a dudebro of the week. Then us girls can make random comments... How about it Dave... post your pics first..

Only if you start the girls a forum that they are the only ones who can see. I sure as hell don't want to look at any sausage party....yuck

Anti-sausage party 5 :high5:
Hondo Wrote:

Yea, Not cool. I can't be associated with something like that.
Hondo Wrote:Only if you start the girls a forum that they are the only ones who can see.

this can be done
Derick Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Only if you start the girls a forum that they are the only ones who can see.

this can be done

If guys cant see the forum, they cant post on it
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

this can be done

obviously joe, pete, and myself would have access
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

this can be done

obviously joe, pete, and myself would have access

im out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/16/2010 NSFW! ap bikini team 19 6,255 01-05-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  South Central PA gathering week 6/24 Joe 14 8,316 06-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Joe
  The Long Awaited Nussie Of The Week ap bikini team 20 8,148 08-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/20/10! ap bikini team 25 8,300 09-23-2010, 03:08 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/13/2010! ap bikini team 41 13,405 09-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/06/2010! ap bikini team 20 6,908 09-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/30/2010! ap bikini team 12 5,378 09-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/23/10! ap bikini team 13 4,086 08-24-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/09/10 NSFW! ap bikini team 8 3,381 08-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/02/10 NSFW! ap bikini team 24 7,825 08-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Greg Mercer