Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you dream?
Mines reoccurring: Yeah, I'm all alone. I'm rolling a big doughnut and this snake wearing a vest......

I don't know what happens next
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
negadave Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The other night I dreamt I was fighting jewish drug dealers with Bruce Willis, Die hard style. It was bad ass.

I occasionally have those very realistic dreams, where you win the lottery, or find a huge bag of money. Then when you wake up, and you are super stoked for a minute, until you realize it was just a dream, then you are swooted out big time. Those dreams suck.

I had a dream one time of some lottery numbers that i had such a strong feeling about, i just knew were gonna hit. So i got up wrote them down on a piece of paper on my desk and went back to sleep.
I woke up in the morning and looked for it and it wasn't there. I dreamt of waking up and writing them, but i never did. Couldn't remember them after that either. That was a bummer

The funny thing is that those numbers did come up! :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I had one a couple nights ago where I was heading out to a job site and my van broke down in the middle of no where (echo). My only option was to hitch a ride on a school bus to get back to town. This guy drove like a bat out of hell running every stop sign and red light and cutting people off with the bus nearly on two wheels. Soon as he got stopped I stepped out of the bus and then I woke up.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
:roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:I have been having this one dream over andover again for the last 6 months to a year; I own a vineyard in the south of France just outside of the Chateauneuf du Pate region (in fact across the road). The vineyard is in great shape but the properties building are in disrepair. There is a large Chateau but has been neglected for years but there is a larger carriage house that has been renovated into half winery and half living area. The building is beautiful but with an underground wine cellar that has tunnels throughout the property. Some of the tunnels were covered or bricked during WW2 to protect the wine and belongings of the owner. Some were opened some have been lost through the years. I own the property and am making great wines but since I am on the wrong side of the road and american I can't sell my wine. For some reason, I decide to host a reality show to help drive business. I bring in 20 somethings from all over the world to learn how to make wine and compete for a jr. wine maker job.

Like I said I have been having this dream for a while and every time I do the story builds on its self. The wine cellar and tunnels are a new addition as well as the reality show. I have no idea what it means other than I need to say "f" corporate america and move to france to start making wine.

I'll let you know what happens on with the reality show Big Grin

I had my dream again last night. Big variation though, the property was being sold and all the building were being tore down. I was not allowed to get near any of them or go into the wine cellar/caves to recover anything that was down there. I am really unsettled by the dream this morning. :?
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have been having this one dream over andover again for the last 6 months to a year; I own a vineyard in the south of France just outside of the Chateauneuf du Pate region (in fact across the road). The vineyard is in great shape but the properties building are in disrepair. There is a large Chateau but has been neglected for years but there is a larger carriage house that has been renovated into half winery and half living area. The building is beautiful but with an underground wine cellar that has tunnels throughout the property. Some of the tunnels were covered or bricked during WW2 to protect the wine and belongings of the owner. Some were opened some have been lost through the years. I own the property and am making great wines but since I am on the wrong side of the road and american I can't sell my wine. For some reason, I decide to host a reality show to help drive business. I bring in 20 somethings from all over the world to learn how to make wine and compete for a jr. wine maker job.

Like I said I have been having this dream for a while and every time I do the story builds on its self. The wine cellar and tunnels are a new addition as well as the reality show. I have no idea what it means other than I need to say "f" corporate america and move to france to start making wine.

I'll let you know what happens on with the reality show Big Grin

I had my dream again last night. Big variation though, the property was being sold and all the building were being tore down. I was not allowed to get near any of them or go into the wine cellar/caves to recover anything that was down there. I am really unsettled by the dream this morning. :?

I hate dreams like that ... It stresses you out and you are in a Swoot mood the whole day
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Used to have one alot, not in the last year or so.
I'm riding a dirt bike around a dirt track in the woods hitting jumps. Then i go off one and the bike keeps going up. I mean like WAY up. I get to a point where i realize i'm fucked, push off the bike at like 80ft up and start falling.
I always wake up before i hit the ground. Scares the shit out of me everytime though Confusedwoot:
When I was a kid I had a dream once that I was in the bathroom and I heard this sound coming from behind a closed shower curtain.... I peek behind the shower curtain and there is a polar bear and it tried to attack me and chased after me. To this day, I do not go to the bathroom at night and whenever there is a shower curtain closed I open it up.