Dudebro Nation

Full Version: What did you dream?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This has happened to me problly 5-10 times. I have a dream of a totally uneventfull full day of work. Building walls, cutting rafters, "get me a coil of nails"!, shit like that....
I wake up to go back and feel like i never even slept or left the job.
Confusedwoot:

What are some memorable dreams that you have had??

You can answer here or wait a few weeks till this comes up on tomb and post your reply there :poke:
I probably shouldn't say anything b/c it's been a while, but I'm in the ocean and a big wave comes and covers me, but I can feel myself being pushed and moved by the wave and I'm under the water....I hate that dream.
I rarely remember my dreams, but the ones I do occasionally remember, I am either getting with a hot chick or I am the king of something.
My wife asked me about this last week. I don't remember my dreams, unless I wake up with a rager and the dream wakes me up
:high5:
Every so often, ever since I can remember, I have this dream... I am in my grandma's house looking for everyone and I go into a bedroom. For some reason I look in the closet and there's a door that wasn't there before which I open to find this whole other room that I didn't know existed. I look out the window and the house has changed and is in the middle of the woods overlooking this gully... I never do find anyone and there is always this creepy undertone, but nothing ever happens as I always wake up.. I don't know where this house came from, whether it was some place I visited when I was really little and don't remember it or what... The really weird twist is that my mom has had the same dream.
beckster Wrote:Every so often, ever since I can remember, I have this dream... I am in my grandma's house looking for everyone and I go into a bedroom. For some reason I look in the closet and there's a door that wasn't there before which I open to find this whole other room that I didn't know existed. I look out the window and the house has changed and is in the middle of the woods overlooking this gully... I never do find anyone and there is always this creepy undertone, but nothing ever happens as I always wake up.. I don't know where this house came from, whether it was some place I visited when I was really little and don't remember it or what... The really weird twist is that my mom has had the same dream.

The "gully" part means that deep down, you really love pie...
The other night I dreamt I was fighting jewish drug dealers with Bruce Willis, Die hard style. It was bad ass.

I occasionally have those very realistic dreams, where you win the lottery, or find a huge bag of money. Then when you wake up, and you are super stoked for a minute, until you realize it was just a dream, then you are swooted out big time. Those dreams suck.
I have also had dreams where I've gone to work and been there all day, then I wake up and have to wonder if I really worked or not. Or, I'll dream that the alarm clock didn't work and I am late and I will fly out of bed only to find out it's 2am and I didn't need to be up for 4 hours.
beckster Wrote:I have also had dreams where I've gone to work and been there all day, then I wake up and have to wonder if I really worked or not. Or, I'll dream that the alarm clock didn't work and I am late and I will fly out of bed only to find out it's 2am and I didn't need to be up for 4 hours.

I heard making lots of pies will prevent that....
I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, they always involve zombies and me having to kill them.
Brian in NY Wrote:I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, they always involve zombies and me having to kill them.

I do have those dreams a lot also, no shit, I really do. That is the third type of dream I remember on occasion.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have also had dreams where I've gone to work and been there all day, then I wake up and have to wonder if I really worked or not. Or, I'll dream that the alarm clock didn't work and I am late and I will fly out of bed only to find out it's 2am and I didn't need to be up for 4 hours.

I heard making lots of pies will prevent that....

NO PIES!!!!!!! :Flaming:
LeNeve Wrote:The other night I dreamt I was fighting jewish drug dealers with Bruce Willis, Die hard style. It was bad ass.

I occasionally have those very realistic dreams, where you win the lottery, or find a huge bag of money. Then when you wake up, and you are super stoked for a minute, until you realize it was just a dream, then you are swooted out big time. Those dreams suck.

I had a dream one time of some lottery numbers that i had such a strong feeling about, i just knew were gonna hit. So i got up wrote them down on a piece of paper on my desk and went back to sleep.
I woke up in the morning and looked for it and it wasn't there. I dreamt of waking up and writing them, but i never did. Couldn't remember them after that either. That was a bummer
I have been having this one dream over andover again for the last 6 months to a year; I own a vineyard in the south of France just outside of the Chateauneuf du Pate region (in fact across the road). The vineyard is in great shape but the properties building are in disrepair. There is a large Chateau but has been neglected for years but there is a larger carriage house that has been renovated into half winery and half living area. The building is beautiful but with an underground wine cellar that has tunnels throughout the property. Some of the tunnels were covered or bricked during WW2 to protect the wine and belongings of the owner. Some were opened some have been lost through the years. I own the property and am making great wines but since I am on the wrong side of the road and american I can't sell my wine. For some reason, I decide to host a reality show to help drive business. I bring in 20 somethings from all over the world to learn how to make wine and compete for a jr. wine maker job.

Like I said I have been having this dream for a while and every time I do the story builds on its self. The wine cellar and tunnels are a new addition as well as the reality show. I have no idea what it means other than I need to say "f" corporate america and move to france to start making wine.

I'll let you know what happens on with the reality show Big Grin
JDubb Wrote:I have been having this one dream over andover again for the last 6 months to a year; I own a vineyard in the south of France just outside of the Chateauneuf du Pate region (in fact across the road). The vineyard is in great shape but the properties building are in disrepair. There is a large Chateau but has been neglected for years but there is a larger carriage house that has been renovated into half winery and half living area. The building is beautiful but with an underground wine cellar that has tunnels throughout the property. Some of the tunnels were covered or bricked during WW2 to protect the wine and belongings of the owner. Some were opened some have been lost through the years. I own the property and am making great wines but since I am on the wrong side of the road and american I can't sell my wine. For some reason, I decide to host a reality show to help drive business. I bring in 20 somethings from all over the world to learn how to make wine and compete for a jr. wine maker job.

Like I said I have been having this dream for a while and every time I do the story builds on its self. The wine cellar and tunnels are a new addition as well as the reality show. I have no idea what it means other than I need to say "f" corporate america and move to france to start making wine.

I'll let you know what happens on with the reality show Big Grin

Invite a guy from Kansas when this happens,
Pages: 1 2