Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiot drivers
Blue f-ing headlights. The genius that thought these up obviously doesn't drive at night. And the people that have them are always tailgaters. I'd like to punch those fuckers in the neck :Flaming:
People who keep their brights on... Um, Asshole, I can't fucking see!!!

People who back out of their driveway in front of me and I have to slam on my brakes to keep from hitting them and they give ME the dirty look :finger:

People who pull out in front of me when there is no one for miles behind me... I really hate that.

People who are driving slow as hell, who wait til I go to pass them to decide that they need to speed up... WTF! I wouldn't have passed you if you had been going at least the speed limit to begin with and now I have a car coming at me and you won't let me get the fuck over.. Fuck you!!

I admit to pacing other cars, but only in the morning when I am not awake and only on the highway which is 3 and 4 lanes. I don't like to pace cars on the city roads country roads..
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Another thing... Most of the drivers I encounter have driven in the state of Michigan most of their lives.... Michigan has 5 seasons.. Summer, fall, winter, spring and construction.... It hasn't changed in years. Yet people forget how to drive in the elements... Give me a break Confusedlap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Another thing... Most of the drivers I encounter have driven in the state of Michigan most of their lives.... Michigan has 5 seasons.. Summer, fall, winter, spring and construction.... It hasn't changed in years. Yet people forget how to drive in the elements... Give me a break Confusedlap:

I've always heard we have 2 seasons. Winter and construction, seeing as how construction fills spring, summer and fall.

And yes, I'd be just fine if trucks were banned from the roads. I don't care if that's not possible, I fucking hate those shit heads.
Speaking of construction, two driving things I really hate about construction.

1. When you get to the work area and there is one guy on a machine, one guy with a shovel and 20 motherfuckers standing around, or leaning on something, watching the other two work while they smoke cigarettes and drink coffee.

2. When the lane is closed for 2 miles, you get to the work area, nothing is going on AT ALL, then the lane is closed for another two miles. DO SOME WORK MOTHERFUCKERS.

I know not all construction workers are wastes, but PENDOT road construction workers are panty wastes. FUCKING HATE them. They make like $25 + an hour to do NOTHING. They are told to do nothing!!! Otherwise their budget won't get increased for the next year. PA, the most corrupt government in the Western Hemisphere.

:rant: :rant: :Flaming: :finger: :finger:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of construction, two driving things I really hate about construction.

1. When you get to the work area and there is one guy on a machine, one guy with a shovel and 20 motherfuckers standing around, or leaning on something, watching the other two work while they smoke cigarettes and drink coffee.

2. When the lane is closed for 2 miles, you get to the work area, nothing is going on AT ALL, then the lane is closed for another two miles. DO SOME WORK MOTHERFUCKERS.

I know not all construction workers are wastes, but PENDOT road construction workers are panty wastes. FUCKING HATE them. They make like $25 + an hour to do NOTHING. They are told to do nothing!!! Otherwise their budget won't get increased for the next year. PA, the most corrupt government in the Western Hemisphere.

Unions can be a beautiful thing...
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Another thing... Most of the drivers I encounter have driven in the state of Michigan most of their lives.... Michigan has 5 seasons.. Summer, fall, winter, spring and construction.... It hasn't changed in years. Yet people forget how to drive in the elements... Give me a break Confusedlap:

I've always heard we have 2 seasons. Winter and construction, seeing as how construction fills spring, summer and fall.

And yes, I'd be just fine if trucks were banned from the roads. I don't care if that's not possible, I fucking hate those shit heads.

Well, Spring and Fall have that spurt where the sun blinds you at certain times of day because it is directly east or west... I do hate driving towards the sun at sunset... Damn, that makes my eyes water. There's more fog in the spring and fall, too. And the flooding.... Morons who think they can drive in flooded roads then need to be rescued. Come on!
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of construction, two driving things I really hate about construction.

Fuck unions. :finger: Just an excuse to be lazy and bitch about every little thing.
Pete Nice Wrote:1. When you get to the work area and there is one guy on a machine, one guy with a shovel and 20 motherfuckers standing around, or leaning on something, watching the other two work while they smoke cigarettes and drink coffee.
I'm one of those motherfuckers that stand around drinking coffee watching people work. That's why I went to college, so I wouldn't have to do the actual work.
DaveP Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fuck unions. :finger: Just an excuse to be lazy and bitch about every little thing.

I'm for them, they have their place, it's just that they get a little too big for their own good sometimes. (UAW)

$25 an hour?! Maybe I need to reconsider my line of work. I could stand there holding that slow / stop sign all day...
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I'm for them, they have their place, it's just that they get a little too big for their own good sometimes. (UAW)

I agree.. Unions are great when they do what they are supposed to do... Unfortunately, some of them got too big and too greedy. That's part of why the auto industry failed..
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:$25 an hour?! Maybe I need to reconsider my line of work. I could stand there holding that slow / stop sign all day...

I did that for two summers. Best job ever!!
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm for them, they have their place, it's just that they get a little too big for their own good sometimes. (UAW)

I agree.. Unions are great when they do what they are supposed to do... Unfortunately, some of them got too big and too greedy. That's part of why the auto industry failed..
I'm in a union. I've got no complaints.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:$25 an hour?! Maybe I need to reconsider my line of work. I could stand there holding that slow / stop sign all day...

I did that for two summers. Best job ever!!

JDubb should look into that!! :poke:
I HATE PIE!!