Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Idiot drivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Driving around Rhode Island most my life has hardened me in my 43 years, I have seen my share of idiot drivers tenfold. But the one pet peeve that I have is while I am on the highway, Someone has to "pace" me or is "pacing" another driver ahead of me. Blocking any attempt to make a pass and keep traffic moving.
More so when I get paced, when they stay just behind my rearview mirror in my blind spot, I signal to change lanes (like the good driver I am) next thing I know a horn begins to scream and scare the shit out of me. And people wonder why there is such a thing as road rage. Confusedlap:
Here is the deal, Pass me or get out of my blind spot and give me the freedom I deserve when driving on the highway.
Just yesterday I was driving through town in my workvan on the way to a job site and this old man in front of me pulls along the curve with no turn signal and then decides to whip back out in front of me!

:Flaming: Confusedlap: :Flaming: Confusedlap: :Flaming: He's lucky that he didn't get a chevy astro bumper in his trunk.
I totally agree with the pacing thing. That pisses me the fuck off.

I also do not like people trying to match my speed thinking I will get the speeding ticket if they follow me. FUCK OFF!!

A few other of my pet peeves, keep in mind I drive 60k miles a year, mostly highways.

1. Truckers - period, scum of the earth, terrible drivers and the cause of 60% + of all accidents. They cut you off when your only a few feet to their left, take 10 miles to pass another truck and don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves and their fucking loads. Flip that fucking side light on me again when I am passing you doing 6 72 in a 65 and I am shooting your fucking lights out MOTHERFUCKERS!

I fucking hate truckers.

2. Old people, period. They should have to take an aggresive driving fucking class.

3. People who do not have cruise control or do not use it. They pass you doing 80, get in the right lane and them 3 minutes later you are passing them going 67, then they pass you again going 90 6 minutes later. FUCK OFF!!!

4. People who flash you in the left lane when there is obviously no place for you to go. If I am chillingi n the left lane not passing, then fine, but if you see I have no where to go, FUCK OFF.

I could go on and on and on.

FUCK OFF SHITHEADS!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :Flaming: :rant:
Pete Nice Wrote:I totally agree with the pacing thing. That pisses me the fuck off.

I also do not like people trying to match my speed thinking I will get the speeding ticket if they follow me. FUCK OFF!!

A few other of my pet peeves, keep in mind I drive 60k miles a year, mostly highways.

1. Truckers - period, scum of the earth, terrible drivers and the cause of 60% + of all accidents. They cut you off when your only a few feet to their left, take 10 miles to pass another truck and don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves and their fucking loads. Flip that fucking side light on me again when I am passing you doing 6 72 in a 65 and I am shooting your fucking lights out MOTHERFUCKERS!

I fucking hate truckers.

2. Old people, period. They should have to take an aggresive driving fucking class.

3. People who do not have cruise control or do not use it. They pass you doing 80, get in the right lane and them 3 minutes later you are passing them going 67, then they pass you again going 90 6 minutes later. FUCK OFF!!!

4. People who flash you in the left lane when there is obviously no place for you to go. If I am chillingi n the left lane not passing, then fine, but if you see I have no where to go, FUCK OFF.

I could go on and on and on.

FUCK OFF SHITHEADS!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :Flaming: :rant:

:high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5:
oh yeah.. do people not know what a fucking yield sign is??? I was merging on to an on ramp earlier today and these two cocksuckers no more than 17 years old thought that their tiny 97 civic that sounded like a lawnmower could fuck with me, when I am driving something the size of a house, they were very wrong and ended up in the shoulder/grass.
Another Rant I have is for the respect people dont have for emergency vehicles, however, there is balance that goes along with that. If the emergency vehicle is coming up behind you, pull over in a timely manner and yield to the vehicle. If the vehicle is coming at you, unless it is signaling to enter into a turn, Simply pull aside to give room but there is no need to stop (give the vehicle the center lane) Some people stop and I almost ram right into them. That and I being a firefighter who drives emergency vehicles it helps me out too.
1. People who don't use their turn signals. Its 2 inches from your hand, at least alert me when you are gonna cut me off

2. Truckers who block the off ramps by ganging up, especially 10km/h below the posted speed limit

3. People who drive in the passing lane. Its not the "Fast" lane, its the passing lane. How many times do I have to see some dickhead driving a BMW chilling in the left lane at the speed limit, when there is no-one in the center lane. Hey dick, get over.

I could go on, but I don't want to sound crazy
1)People who STOP at the end of merge instead of merging in.
2) People who don't use their turn signals or forget to shut them off.
3) I don't know if it's like this anywhere else but Winnipeg only has two lanes on the edge of the city limits however when one lane is closed due to construction and they've been working on it for months or the signs have been posted for at least 5 kms and some dumb ass sits where they closed off the lane with his turn signal on, giving the finger to people who won't let them in.
Brampton Wrote:3. People who drive in the passing lane. Its not the "Fast" lane, its the passing lane. How many times do I have to see some dickhead driving a BMW chilling in the left lane at the speed limit, when there is no-one in the center lane. Hey dick, get over.
There's a law here in Pa against being in the left lane unless you're passing somebody.
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:3. People who drive in the passing lane. Its not the "Fast" lane, its the passing lane. How many times do I have to see some dickhead driving a BMW chilling in the left lane at the speed limit, when there is no-one in the center lane. Hey dick, get over.
There's a law here in Pa against being in the left lane unless you're passing somebody.
its only a good law if they enforce it.

4. People who wait till the last minute to merge. You wonder why traffic is slow in the morning, cause people think they are better than everyone else and merge at the last minute. Then everyone else slams on the brakes and slows down the traffic
the keifer Wrote:

They enforce it in NJ. I've gotten a ticket for being in the left lane for a mile (was getting ready to turn left, but they didn't want to hear that)
Tailgaters :Flaming: Can't fuckin stand them!
It really grinds my gears when I'm already over the speed limit and some stupid fucktard is on my rear bumper. It annoys me even more when it's someone on their fucking cell phone! Confusedlap: I just love how they give me the :finger: when I slow down to the speed limit.
What's the fuckin point? So they can get there two minutes sooner? It's just as pointless as smoking.
:rant:
I hate when i'm doing 70 in a 55 in the fast lane and someone is up my ass, i get in the slow lane to let them pass, and they slow down and stay in my bind spot....DICK!

Or i'm doing 70 in the left lane and at the last minute (when there's no traffic) someone doing 50 in the right lane moves over and keeps going 50 in the fast lane.

One more.
Two people in the slow and fast lane line up and do like 5 mph under the speed limit for miles and won't let anyone get by

:beer: :rant:

Why does the dickhead in this story have to be driving a BMW?

:finger:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Why does the dickhead in this story have to be driving a BMW?

:finger:
It just seems to happen that way. There are soooooo many people who drive BMW's around here, that shouldn't have licences. I guess they thing they have the Ultimate Lane Hogging Machine
Pages: 1 2 3 4