Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiot drivers
LeNeve Wrote:I live in a pretty small town, and everyone is really nice to each other, so when two cars are waiting at opposing stop signs, they will sit there and stare at each other doing the "go ahead sir, no you first I insist" this can go on for up to a minute, which drives me insane. You take the chance pissing the wrong people off by honking too, like your kid's teachers, an off duty officer, zoning guys, etcc.....

You know the rule on that right?

The person on the right is always supposed to go first if you get to the stop sign at the same time. That is another HUGE pet peeve of mine. If people just follow the rules of the road, traffic would be so much smoother.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I live in a pretty small town, and everyone is really nice to each other, so when two cars are waiting at opposing stop signs, they will sit there and stare at each other doing the "go ahead sir, no you first I insist" this can go on for up to a minute, which drives me insane. You take the chance pissing the wrong people off by honking too, like your kid's teachers, an off duty officer, zoning guys, etcc.....

You know the rule on that right?

The person on the right is always supposed to go first if you get to the stop sign at the same time. That is another HUGE pet peeve of mine. If people just follow the rules of the road, traffic would be so much smoother.

Right of way rule, of course. Small towns are shit when it comes to driving. I learned to drive in Wichita, and Denver, I am a maniac driver around here, because of that.

It would drive you insane to dive around here. There can be 2 cars on the road holding up everyone, by everyone I mean mostly me. I am very impatient.
Another thing I came across today. Dude is signaling to make a right hand turn, He places himself closer to the center lane of travel than edging to the right. Comes to a complete stop with no oncoming traffic, waits a second or 2 then makes his tight turn. All the while I am moving up on him It is raining and if I lock em up, I aint stopping. Move over already... :dumass:
Listen to Theoneboard Radio
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->
I got one. How bout when it's snowing out and you get those SUV drivers who think they're invincible just because they got four wheel drive. It's really funny how you see more of them wrecking just because they're goin too fuckin fast on sloppy roads. Just goes to show that having common sense is safer than having only 4wd.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I am not reading the thread right now, so my rant might have been said already

except for the obvious stuff, texting or talking on a cell phone etc...

3 things that piss me off right now:
-are people that press on there brakes non-stop, especially on a highway

why can't anyone realize if you take the foot off your gas, the car will slow down, pressing on your brakes, is to stop your car

-speeding on local streets, its get you no where

-if you are making a left turn at a traffic light, pull ahead of the while line, instead of holding up traffic and waiting for everything to clear so you can turn
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Another thing is people who ride their brakes down hilly roads... nice way to fuck up your brakes as well as mine asshole...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hey B, Do you also hate when people can't back out of their own driveway without hitting anything? :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hey B, Do you also hate when people can't back out of their own driveway without hitting anything? :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

B has a retarded man five :high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hey B, Do you also hate when people can't back out of their own driveway without hitting anything? :roflmao:

YES!!!! If he was too exhausted to drive, he shouldn't be fuckin driving!!! Now my rearview mirror is sitting on the kitchen table!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!